xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bttfpromo

Does anyone have a cell phone w/tv?

Actually they have them in Japan and they are their battery life is actually quite good. I hear you can watch up to 5 hours of TV without even half killing the thing.

Actually they have them in Japan and they are their battery life is actually quite good. I hear you can watch up to 5 hours of TV without even half killing the thing.

Yea, that sounds right. It's not much different then having your cell phone on idle, well with the exception of transmitting signals, etc..
But I'm curious, do you know if TV services cost anything and what number of channels (or type of) you get?

(Just curious. :P)

With those type of technology, it is not surprising that it is out. But only in japan. You have 2 options: 1 is go to japan or know somebody from japan to buy it for you and bring it back here, hoping that the service company here actually work with the phone. 2 is to wait for a couple years and it will be over here. Usually japan obtain stuff before us, and we have to wait for it to be reconfigure to fit american standards I believe.

lol i have never even heard of that but i think that would cost alot of money. I wonder what kind of signal it would get and what size they make the screen, so many questions guess ill have to wait til i see one.

Hell no o_o that would be friggin awesome though. I have a crappy cell phone which I got for free and my gramma pays for it with hers >_> as well as the one she got for my mom...they are the same kind which is meh but we have different tones and wallpapers so it works.Although the reseption on mine is crap :|

Japan and CHina are always coming out with stuff that we don't have. That's not fair. We need more of technology advances. Or maybe its the government thats keeping things hush hush like with Area 51. or the aliens in my backyard. jk There are so many things I have never heard of before. like tv on a cellphone.

Oh yeah, but ya'll kno now that theres this trial version out for TvViewer 2.4 for sprint Phones... i dunno where I got it, but i use my lil' RL-4920 and view "sequental Pictures" which they dubbed "TV" but u can't really call it that.. It's sound and flashing pictures that'd hardly amuse my sister when she was 9.CDX

maybe your are talking about MMS capable mobile phone,which you can use to send and recieve streaming videos,digital photos, etc.. here in the Philiipines where everyone is going gaga over cellphones, you can subscribe to your Operator in able to watch live news, sports coverage etc. we spend so much money for cellphones here. just imagine, about two years ago the text messages sent in a day here is equivalent to the test messages sent in whole Europe in a month!! Now, we send around 23 MILLION text mesages per day!