xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kashnaq

Computer Games

I'm happy to stick to the smaller games my computer can handle, and generally ones that I can listen to whatever I want (Radio1). So its stuff like Playray, Runescape, Elf bowling, many driving games that I've forgotten the name of (I got Need For Speed 2SE with this computer and it's still good).

World of warcraft all the way lol. Theres also the ocasional steam games like couter strike and portal and i own all the good fps out there so....yea fps are way better than anything lol

World of Warcraft, Age of Empires II, NoX, Call of Duty 1 and 4, Rainbow Six Vegas, Splinter Cell (up to double agent), Pharaoh, Football Manager, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II, Hitman (all of them), Uplink....there are like a million.. I love many computer games... :)

I guess I like the Blizzard games. I've been with them since Diablo. Other games would include Neverwinter Nights. Emulation is low quality but timeless fun.

I don't usually fill up my PC with many games. I save the big game playing for my PS2. I would have to say that my all time favorite PC game is solitaire... because for each windows platform PC I had, it had it installed on it.I play all of the Windows games, but my brother got me into PC Emulators. So, I use the old NES, SNES, Genesis and MAME emulators... but I don't do too much of that right now either. He also gave me a copy of the Fallout games. I am kind of starting the first Fallout, but I just am not as involved.So basically, I will try anything as long as it is free and doesn't take up most of my harddrive!