xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Quatrux

Account Reset to get a fresh one again?

I searched the forum, but didn't really find anything.. is it possible to reset my account, or even better to terminate it and get a new one with the same name? that everything would be dropped to default, statistics and etc, I sometimes even can see subdomains, which are deleted and doesn't even exist and other files, as I rewrote most of my stuff, I would like to make a fresh start as well after so much years :)

my domain name is qzone Xisto dot com

I know about the https://support.xisto.com/ feature, but I don't know if I can terminate it and create it again, and how much credits that will cost? Maybe someone could tell me what should I do? :)

I have everything backed up on my side, so if anyone wants to do it, do it and reply here, or if I need to do it through the manage panel, when tell me and I'll do it ;)

I know it isn't so relevant to reset my account, but somehow I want to reset it.. ;)

I asked for this once except it never got replied to. I lived with it, lol.I did tell vujsa once though and he said he didn't see it but he said he would've done it if he saw it so I dunno catch the attention of an admin. He also told me that you can just delete the public_html folder and make a new one, but make a new cgi-bin folder in it.

the /public_html/ directory is not a problem, the problem is the things and files in home/user/, I mean parent folder to public_html :) and what shows up in the CPanel, well I wonder what will happen if I terminate the account and create it again :) But as I don't know how it works, don't want to do that. ;)

When you terminate your hosting account, you have to request your hosting account again just like the first time. All your files will be deleted, therefore, make the proper backups to your computer.Your current sub-domain will be available to request once more. Make sure you have enough hosting credits before submitting an application.Thanks.

I my gosh, I terminated the account I had through the manage panel as you said and I had the credits and now I see that all my hosting credits are gone and I am back to 0 (zero) credits and I need to make the 30 credits for the better package.. I don't think that I will make it so fast, so that means that everything will be offline, my domains and etc. :| Are there any exceptions for this one? :)Uh, and it's strange that even though I am posting on Xisto forum, in most places I see that Welcome to Xisto.. What should I do? I need to continue posting and make 30 credits and only when I need to get accepted by an Administrator and only when I could create my hosting account through the manage panel? I think that will take some time, till I get approve and someone will see this message.. Darn.. :)EDIT: Oh my gosh, I did it and made 30 credits in several hours ;) Need to write a hosting request! ;)

Edited by Quatrux (see edit history)