xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zion1405241556

Am I The Only One...?

Hello there, Hi, I´m from Argentina, and I sow this forum, and I really like to talk with people from other countries. I´m 20 and I don´t speak english so good, but I like it so much that I practice every moment to perfect mi speaking. I would like to know people who wants to chat, anything, just have fun.Where are you from?

I'm from the United States. I can't speak any language other than English which is frustrating sometimes. I like to talk about everything unless I don't understand it which is most computer jargon. I understand how to use a computer I don't understand what everything in the computer is called but i'm learning. I'm learning to write html right now and am doing okay with that. But i dont' have much time for anything because I work most of the time.

Well, I'm also from the United States. I'm probably one of the least talented people in the world, but I'm still fine the way I am. I can only speak English, but I'm learning Chinese, and since I watch anime (though I have a broken net when it comes to catching languages) I now know a couple words of Japanese. I'm impressed by your dedication to learning English though and I'd be happy to chat with you.

Hey there, I'm from Venezuela!I also like to learn languages, right now I'm learning French, and I'm about to get the TOEFL (test of english as a foreign language) to further my studies in the US sometime in the future :)