xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
coolblinger

Visual Studio 2008 express edition

That was like a ... very short post :) . Normaly you should add some more information to your post before hitting the reply button :) .

I have that and the C/C# one, only keeping it because it took so long to download and install. Put off learning the languages because of easier ones like msl.

Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Express Edition is really very good considering it is 100% free, however there are other programs out there that you do have to pay for but they are much better and offer many more functions. So its a toss up between price and functions and it is in my opinion that Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Express Edition is the best of both worlds.Hope this helps!

Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Express Edition is really very good considering it is 100% free, however there are other programs out there that you do have to pay for but they are much better and offer many more functions. So its a toss up between price and functions and it is in my opinion that Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Express Edition is the best of both worlds.
Hope this helps!

I agree 100 percent: It [Visual Studio 2008 express] is miles better than previous versions and it is free: but if you go out and do a internet search the only time you will find a better piece of software is when you start paying ÂŁ75 plus. :(

You have not yet registered your copy of Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition. You must register the product now before you can continue to use it.-reply by ravi

Yes, I agree that.Starting from visual studio 2005.It provides much better user experience and functionaility for developer.Esspecial the windows form designer.But the windows presentation designer a bit no good on visual studio 2008.It is too simple and no rich in features.If anyone who wish to build apps that run with WFP.It is best add an addition tools to support its's developement.