xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
naro2212

Screen Shots free screen shot thingy

Sounds like a great find, but what turns me away from Jing is the fact that it may turn into a paid service which will most likely happen. Great concept, but the chances of having it become paid is scaring me away.I don't want another InvisionBoard happen to me again, that was annoying.xboxrulz

okay, that's cool, I've been looking for something like this for a while (because manualy uploading screenshots takes too much time :) )Thanks :)

Sounds nice but unnecessary, how long does it take to upload a screenshot? 1 or 2 minutes?Granted, if you have to do a lot of them it may be of use but if not it isn't of much use.And for some reason it gives a commercial impression to me.

that is a nice little app but i agree with xbox because its not long before they make a few bucks and realize they can make money off it and start charging. But definitly im going to use this bad boy out until that fateful day. Thx man

Right ok so let me get this straight,You found a program that can take screenshots?Well there is 1 button on everybody in the entire world's Keyboard.Its called "Prt Sc"Thanks for posting that but, I dont think people will download it.

Right ok so let me get this straight,
You found a program that can take screenshots?

Well there is 1 button on everybody in the entire world's Keyboard.

Its called "Prt Sc"

This more then a program that takes Screen Shots. It also makes movies from what you do on your computer screen, or on a specific section of your screen. It then allows you to upload it to the Internet to a server so you can share movies with friends, family etc.

I tried it, it wasn't bad, but I much prefer Camtasia Studio, and then manually upload videos! (Even though it costs money!)
Edited by Jimmy89 (see edit history)

I agree with Jimmy89, as Camtasia Studio can be picked up on the front cover of a lot of PC magazines on Back Order (PC Advisor for one) and you also already have to do the tools for a capture, in the form of PrtScr and Paint. Use if you wish, though.