xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
scab_dog

Simpsons What is is Fav

i have to go with maggie quite and she shot Mr. Burnsall the holloween episodes except the ones that didn't work out that well.HEY KIDS HUHUHHUHAHAUAHAHA!!!!

OMG! I love watching The Simpsons. It is being shown every 6pm here in the Philippines at STAR WORLD channel at cable.It is a cartoon which for me has a sense. It has moral lessons after every story. The characters are so funny, it makes me laugh every thirty seconds. heheheI like Lisa, she is so smart and somehow i could relate to her situation as a child. Although I am not as talented as her, and I do not know how to play a musical instrument.I like every epeisodes, but my favorites are those which Homer Simpson's mother comes to their home. She is an underground sort of activist and the govertment is hunting for her. She is such a good mother. And she the only person who could tame Homer. The endings are always very touching because she has to leave to hide. And Homer is saddened by that always. But they have this secret messages... she send messages to homer via the newspaper. the first letter of each line in the news paper constructs the words she wants to say to Homer. I also like that episode where Hoer was halluciantin, and there are some weird creatures like a wolf that talks to him to find his real soul mate. And he thinks that Marge was not really his soulmate. and of course in the endeing he realizes that they are indeed soulmates.There's this episode to that Mr.Burns was thought to be an alien. Hehehe. very funny! :D

My two fav characters have to be:

1. Homer Simpson

2. Mr. Burns

I just lovve when Mr. burns says "EXCELLENT!!"

and as for my fav episode, it'll have to be the one when homer, his dad go to canada to get prescription medicine!! SOOO Funny!!!! :D:( every1 has to agree on that!..

"Burns: Smithers! who is that fat guy sleeping?"

"smithers: uh, I believe its Homer Simpson, sir"