xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bttfpromo

I heard that new gmail invites were....

lol, I hate neomail. G-Mail is really cool, I love it, also love the fact that not everyone has it :) , but it has basically the same features as most of the other free mail programs, although that email search feature is cool.

morecos emails (without attatchements) rarely go anywhere near 1mb :)i like gmail as it isi really find no need for pop3 with gmail simply because it has all the space i need on google's servers, so why download them and waste my own HDD space?

lol..gmail isnt that good ... do u really need that much of storage ?ok .. if u really used up that much space .. im sure u have forgotten what is being stored inside .. and absolutely it;s not well organized

Some people need that much storage. I'm up to 500mb already, so hotmail and Yahoo are no use at all.

yahoo is providing 1 gb with pop access for free

Sinc when?

it would be best if all the top email providersallowed free mail forwarding and storage.that way, you could make one account oneach of these providers and pass mailback and forth as you please dependingon which email provider is the leader of theday or month or year. coz its bound to change!