xisto Community

When i bought my windows vist prgram 2 months ago the salesman told me it was the bet they made but here is the problem when i play LockOn modern air combat it shuts down it causes a problem im still trying to figure that problem out so if u decide to buy vist watch waht u get because its starting to make me crazy im thinking about switching back to xp but will take me a while because of finacial status so just wanted to post this about vista if any one reads.

maybe this doesn't help at all, or maybe you already tried this, but always make sure your vista installation is up-to-date, same goes for your video card drivers and your game. Try looking for the game's manual or readme file, look in the troubleshooting part for any issues related to windows vista. There should be something that might help you out.And the best thing you could do, use google to find out if anyone else have the same problem you have. That's most likely to happen, and probable someone already solved their problem so you might get lucky and solve yours as well.Hope it helps.

After updating your drivers, have a look at the Event Viewer. Open the Start Menu and type 'eventvwr' (without quotes) and hit enter. When the Event Viewer opens, have a look for any errors relating to the game.Any errors here will have details on what caused them. You can then post them here so we can get a better idea whats happening, and give more detail on how to help you!

Also make sure that your system has enough memory (RAM) to support the game and the operating system. For Vista, 2GB or 4GB are recommended for gaming depending on the game played. Just like Apple said "Ask not what Vista does for you, ask what you can buy for Vista."Also, make sure that your graphics card is supported for your game.xboxrulz