xisto Community
Shane Sonnier

Just Starting

Ive just started this stuff and ive been to bravenet and tripod but nothing compares to this free web hosting site ive never had a webd host before so this is my first time im still learning this stuff and still learning to bulid websites .

Ive just started this stuff and ive been to bravenet and tripod but nothing compares to this free web hosting site ive never had a webd host before so this is my first time im still learning this stuff and still learning to bulid websites .

This is also my first time on this site it deoinatly beats allof the other sites. i think that it is a great idea

After having bad experiences with other "free webhosts" like servers going down for no reason, database limitations and stupid banners and ads, I decided to give Xisto a try. I like it so far, there are a lot of forums and topics to discuss and the free webspace and bandwith they are giving away for free is more than generous. Hope I get hosted soon :(Thanks Xisto,Fabrika

I never had paid for hosting to tell the truth since 2002 and always used for personal use different free hosting providers and for a really long time I am using Xisto, but before it, I have used similar hosts which offered similar stuff and you needed to post on the forums, from all those Xisto is one of more organised support and hosts I have ever seen, maybe Today we have less members and it's more difficult to post, but still it's great. :)

I have never paid for hosting, either. But on the other hand, I haven't really had much hosting until coming to Xisto. I have had geocities, but it is definately not Xisto. I am not ripping on geocities. It was really good to me when I used it, but after the addition of the side adbar, it just was time to try something new.I have seen many popular sites that were free, but they still were really lacking what I was looking for. I even had a plan to buy my hosting as long as it was reasonable. But I was very lucky to bump into a hostsite that brought me to Astashost.I will say that even though it is free hosting, I still have to put the effort into the forums... It seems good to go at first, but it really is work somedays... but it is worth every post I do.And like others have said, there is enough posting information to at least get anyone started that is truly serious about it. And everyone is able to put the time and energy into helping others, and putting in their input.So if this is your first time with Xisto, Welcome! And hope you get what you are looking for and more with working with Xisto.- skedad -

Well, I didn’t know this place had free web hosting.I do pay for my current web hosting and don’t have a problem with that.I stumbled on this site while looking at some tutorials, I wanted to tell theauthor what a great job he/she had done, so posted a comment. The nextthing this window appeared that told me the comment needed to be ok’d.Fair call, there are a lot of spammers out there.Then, I received this link in my email, so, here I am, just checking you all out.So far, it seems fantastic in here. :)

Edited by Firstlove (see edit history)