xisto Community
cragllo

Web Template

Hi everyone, I would just like o ask you all what you think of my new web template. If you dont already know, its a RollerCoster Tycoon theme, rct3 mainly, but the background is teh grass from rct2 :)

Well, here it is:

Posted Image

Tell me EXACTLY what is wrong, can be improved and everything :)

Thanks,

Craig.

Posted Image

It Looks cool, but I dont really like the green backgroung with the white menu, You might be able to stretch out the navigation so it goes to the bottom of the page. But every thing elese looks cool.

Ps: Can you tell me your website address I might be able to check it out!!

From

.::DAMAN::.

That green/white combination is good. From my graphic-designer point of view, it's good to use high contrast colors, that makes visitors attracted to content... Just try to align that banner in middle-top with content box below (align it on right side maybe) and give that banner some frame, it's rough like this... nicely done layout for a game site...

I have to agree with the white menu on a green background. What you could do is to reduce the opacity of the menu layor and make it transparent. It would make it look good. Another thing. The text in your tables are very close to the border. Try increasing the cell spacing to push it a bit away. Nice job done on the layout. :)