xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Samantha

My Domain celestial-ruins.net

I highly doubt that any of you have been to my domain, so I thought I would try to get some feedback from people that I don't know -- and that would honestly say wether it was good or not, without being biased. :)

I gave it a revamp a few weeks ago, and I plan on updating the layout. I personally don't like the one I have now...I made it in a hurry to replace my older, uglier one. My domain is anime/game/j-pop related so if you don't like those topics, I don't know if you should go :/ But by all means, I encourage you to go! *pokes*

And please tell me what you think ^^;

Click here!

I like your layout, very nicely deisgned, but it is a little monotonic, since you like anime alot maybe a little bit of red and blue wouldn't hurt :)One of your hosting rule really cracks me up though:"07 I don't mean to sound terribly cruel, but I won't host an *bottom*." LOL nice one

I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but the link you gave us gives me a domain squatter. It looks like you sold the domain back, or something (I know its late it was march when you posted this, but shouldn't a domain last for a year?)Cheers

I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but the link you gave us gives me a domain squatter. It looks like you sold the domain back, or something (I know its late it was march when you posted this, but shouldn't a domain last for a year?)
Cheers

LOL she started this thread more than 2 years ago!