xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Halo 3

Well for 1, this topic is probaly already out there, so I'm just kind of helping you troll. But, I dont really like halo 3, for 1 the multiplayer game plat is like a dumbed down version of Unreal tourniment ( as hard as that may seem). Single player, although the graphics were Okay, they weren't the best, game play was probably the worst out of all the Halo games.

I love Halo 3. If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask me so I can answer them for you! ;) Do you have any questions for me? I am really getting a little bit bored so I wanted to know if you would like me to help you with anything in Halo 3 or any other Halo game that they make ( Halo ODST, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo )! I'm not sure if there are any others, but I can help you with those because I have thema nd I beat them!Best Regards,HannahI

The multiplayer is still very competitive, it is still in the MLG Pro circuit and therefore has a very big reward pay off, the most common weapon used online is the battle rifle, 3 bursts to the head or 4 to the body is a kill, which other than the power weapons (sword, sniper and rocket launcher) is the quickest way to kill someone I believe. A great competitive game for those who can play properly :)

me i will only play halo 3 when they release it for pc and i am not paying for it because macrosoft is getting too stingey releasing games to one console only to force people to buy a xbox 0.000360 to play the game. when we are all always playing THE GAME. it is a game where if you think about it you lose. macrosoft is growing out of control trying to force people to pay out ridiculus amounts of money nand then they want you to pay yet more to get the game.

They will NEVER bring Halo 3 out for the pc I don't think, Halo 1 is out on pc but not Halo 2 so I think they stopped the pc franchise there, it is a really sad fact because Halo 2 and 3 would have been amazing on pc :) Maybe Halo: Reach will be better huh? :D

Well, it's business to make people buy XBox just for a game, in some way I agree that games "should" be played on a games console, where a PC seems to be a universal thing..It seems that Games which are played on a Laptop, quite powerful laptop are slower than playing on the same computer specifications just that it's a desktop, a lot of people buy laptops these days, due to it's portable and convenient, but most of games usually use a desktop to play games and only upgrades their computer.I don't have an XBox and never really played Halo 2 or Halo 3, I just played Halo 1, but it wasn't something amazing for me :)

The story is meh tbh :P The only thing that makes it really good is the online competitive matches :) Where you need to concentrate on map control and teamwork, this is what makes competitive halo awesome :D