xisto Community
Stendhalmed

Asking For A Free Hosting Web i wanna asite for doing things for to publish my tawn

Hi, Karwal,
Asking here will not give you free hosting.
Although your description is correct, you should use your own application form.
Simply click here : http://forums.xisto.com/topic/82651-topic/?findpost=1064294591
And then answer the questions and your form will be reviewed and the admins will grant hosting.
By the way, you posted your passwords, which is rather dangerous.
Yordan

Lmao did you just randomly choose somewhere to post this? It has nothing to do with Delphi.I thought I'd just let you know, you can't just get hosting just like that, you have to post decent threads and replies that aren't spam, the rules should help you a bit!

I thought I'd just let you know, you can't just get hosting just like that, you have to post decent threads and replies that aren't spam, the rules should help you a bit!

Thats if you post, karwal hasn't contributed to any topic here, this post was his first. Mods (and admins if your around) is there any way of adding a nice big rules link in the hosting credits box on the top of the forum homepage so that new users will see it easier? just an idea ;)