xisto Community
xboxrulz1405241485

Red Alert 3 Announced

Today, EA has announced the arrival of Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3, a sequel to the old Red Alert 2 with its latest expansion pack released in 2001, Yuri's Revenge. In this iteration of Red Alert, the Soviet Union went back in time to save its motherland, however, it accidentally created a new empire and alternate timeline where Japan had become a high tech super power named the Empire of the Rising Sun.

More info on Red Alert 3 here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Your thoughts?

xboxrulz

Cool.I've played C&C and RedAlert. Haven't got the time to play any of the later sequel. Hopefully will find some time to play Red Alert 2 and 3 later.I'm a C&C fan actually. I still prefer the old Command & Conquer, DOS version. Plain hardcore story. Nowadays it's all about visual effect. I don't expect most new game can run on notebooks, which is sad.Also, can wait for StarCraft2 to be released ;)

Cool.
I've played C&C and RedAlert. Haven't got the time to play any of the later sequel. Hopefully will find some time to play Red Alert 2 and 3 later.

I'm a C&C fan actually. I still prefer the old Command & Conquer, DOS version. Plain hardcore story. Nowadays it's all about visual effect. I don't expect most new game can run on notebooks, which is sad.

Also, can wait for StarCraft2 to be released ;)

I also can't wait for Star Craft 2. I've played Number 1. It is pretty good for a game developed in the 90s. My friend has it but it lags a little cause he uses a very slow computer to play it.

Really good news, especially for people who like Real Time Strategy and moreover, Command & Conquer series, I used to play it, but as I think my computer isn't for gaming anymore, especially new games like that and due to lack of time, I don't play as much as I used to in the past.. The graphics always gets better and better, vehicles, tanks, buildings are getting better and more interesting too and even more "strange".. I feel some nostalgia too, due to most of the things didn't change since Dune 2, the objective is very similar :)