xisto Community
Ryo

Any Good Mmorpg Games

I know a good well 2 good mmo's there both free (well one is in beta right now and will be for a while) there called Rose Online and GunBound there sites are

http://gunbound.softnyx.net/default.aspx

http://www.roseon.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t

on gunbound my name is Hatake8462 so if u wana play it look for me and i can play with ya

also if you have any other free mmo's then please share them i might want to play them :)

ROSE online is cool~ also from Gravity w/c made Ragnarok Onlinegunbound is a nice Worms like game ~fun to play since you can compete with other people with your skils~ROSE has nice cute graphics in 3d while RO is 2d graphics ^^nice costumes and lots of quest to do too~as for other mmorpgs that just came outyou could try the followingRF OnlineGuildWarsLineage 2ZeraWorld of WarcraftGranado EspadaFly For FunATC OnlineDungeon and Dragons OnlineDark and Light

ragnarok online is a cool mmo too

172589[/snapback]

hi

i really dont' like those massive mutiplayer online things, they are messy and intangled just like lifetime telveison for woman!!!!

HAHAHAAHA

no offensive.

yo

jerry

Good mmorpgs are quite in numberit just depends on the gamer what kind of features he would like to see in the gamedifferecnt factors affect a gamers view on what is good and what is notsome can be the Player interaction with the environment, with the other players, teh Player versus player feature, the Quests, the storyline(if there is any), the amount of customization possible, the graphics level, the support of the game updates and such @_@..most of the time i go for the games RPG factor and how you interact with other games in relation to RPG, well most games does not seem to have the RPG factor and most of them only concentrates on the level grinding style~

Dofus will only be good if it resets...too many multi accounts, abusers and such atm...and TOO many damn french pros..let em go let em leave...i wish my lvl43 ecaflip owned the dofus world -_-

I personally love Roseon. As well as Gunz online. you can find links to thes games at the bottome of my post.

Rose Online is a big world. with 7 planet. Junon-The N00by paradise. Luna-The Magic Kingdom and sum other planets that i cant remember :-\.

Gunz Online is a MMOFPS. (Massive Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter) *boy thats a mouthful*
Description:
"Dream in becoming the cool character or hero that you saw in a movie, animation or a game?

GunZ is an online game that was produced out the idea of enabling you to realize such a dream! GunZ is not simply a simulation game of a gun fight. It allows you to imitate a famous hero, create your own fashion, and perform a number of different actions such as shooting or stabbing while running or jumping on the walls.

What makes GunZ more interesting than other games is the fact that the game is available on-line allowing easy access to its exciting elements! AND this game is FREE for playing"

Links to the games:
http://roseon.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

i have played many many mmos and the only one i really like and would still be playing if i wasnt so poor is FFXI. That game is amazing and i havent ever gotten bored with it. It's so much fun to play and i cant wait till i can jump back into it.

Haha Rose looks good, worth a try.

I like the following games as MMoRGP's the best, maybe usefull to post:

Fall of empires

Kings of Chaos

Legends of elveron(also cool phpBB skin for free :D)

WarOmen

GalaxisStar Gate Wars

Legend of the green Dragon?

Dark ThroneRunescape (this one sucks tho)

GUA(has some nice RPG forums)

Hmmm these are all I have in my favourites atm

Knock thy self out :)

Notice from Wassie:
Edited as per requested.
Edited by wassie (see edit history)

:) its strangeno one has said ragnarok yetits a wicked gamekinda old but still real goodyou guys should check it out man(if u haven't already)these are ok or i haven't played emNetstorm(can get stupid at time)funeral quest(real funny)EVE OnlineCity of HeroesThe Saga of RyzomDark Age Of CamelotEverQuest IItheres alsoshoot'em ups likeamericas armyWolfenstein: Enemy Territory

If you're willing to pay. World of Warcraft is the best MMORPG ever. I really like it. It's never boring......I'm playing on server bloodhoof. I'm Undead Warlock and my name is, how unexpected, : Moody. You can look me up if you want.