xisto Community
Sohaib1405241555

Concept Of Hijaab In Islaam different question regrding women in Islam and their answerzzzzz

Why shud a Muslim woman be subjugated to da compulsion of a dresscode? Isn’t this restraining her human rights and her freedom of choice? Does da rule of ‘Hijab’ (a scarf coveringda head) suppress or liberate women’s individuality? Can a Muslim lady observing ‘Perdah’ be a women’s rights activist? Wat does feminizm hav to do with a tyrannical, patriarchal religion like Islam? dis effort is to answer these and many similar questionz -- to enlightenn and to strip awayyy the veil of ignorance, prejudice and baseless suppositionz dat non-Muslimz around da globe hav against Islam. Though there are many reservationz andd misconceptionz regarding Islamm.da wordd “hijab” comezz frm the Arabic word “hajaba” literallly meaningg to hide frm view or conceal. da holy book of Muslims ‘The Quran’ at many places instructs modestyyy and chastityyy for men and women both. da Quran says: “And say to the believing women dat they shud lower their gaze and guard their modesty; and dat dey should not display their beauty and ornaments except wat must ordinarily appear thereof; dat they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbandzz…”(Quran 24:30-31)

Edited by yordan
Moved this topic to the "Religion and philosophy" forum, because it's clearly a religion topic. I also removed the bold characters which was weird for our eyes. (see edit history)

Hello,I think it is up to the person to wear or not the Hijab. As religions are for people and everybody is free to do what every he or she wants. If someone feels happy with hijab than let her wear. I think what we must be thinking of not the apperance we must be thinking of the character itself. Someone with hijab may be a good one and someone without it can also be good and bad. Hijab is a cloth that you wear. It's nothing that makes you good or bad. Its only the thing that you wear like a tie or a skirt.In my point of view, wearing a hijab or a tie doesnt matter in anyway.. So let everyone live as they wish..Thankx,

Its her religious duty, same as the religious duty of a man to grab whatever he can get his hands on and fight when jihad is declared. If she doesnt want to do it she is free not to, if she is forced to do it then blame the society/the one forcing her not the religiosity.Before islam came to the middle east women were treated like animals, just a way to reproduce and fulfil man's sexual fantasies. If a man wanted a boy and he got a girl, he'd bury her as soon as she came out. Islam came and corrected that, unlike common beliefs islam restored womens' rights back then, and still protects its. I am sorry if some see this offensive, but when women were accused of being witches and were burnt alive, islam forbided the killing of young girls just because are girls, and forced men to treat women as equals.Again if you see any contradiction with what i say and what you see in real life in some cases, don't blame the religiousity.I migth sound a bit too defencive, but well as you all probably know islam is the punching bag of all politicians who are prepared to insult 1.5billion humans to gain an upper hand in elections.