xisto Community
mikesoft

Erepublik.com economics, politics, military

Well I just found out about this game and its very interesting, it's a world simulator, where you are a citizen of your country and you can find a job or create a company, also you can create or join a political party, join the military among other things.

You can also run for president of your political party, and then for president of your country.

The main goal is to maintain a high economy, where there're companies for food, hospitals, weapons, etc. They'll introduce wars to the game engine in march, so apparently you can choose to dominate another country if that's what the president wants!! ;) It's a very fun game.

Now, there are some bad news... the game is still a beta, so to register you must get an invitation first. You can register at the website and hopefully get an invitation soon from the admin, or you can ask someone who is playing already for an invitation. We get 2 invitations when we register, though I think you get more later.

Sorry I already used my invitations but you could post here if you want one and i'll send it to you ASAP, when I get them.

This is what the website says:

History is in your hands!Become your country president, build the biggest virtual company in the world or become a hero by leading your country into battle. Become one of the first citizens of the Erepublik world!

See you ingame!

Hey...

Erepublik.com

Hey�I would really appriciate it if you gave me an invitation�my user is therealbuba and my hotmail is jobgostop@hotmail.Com�my country is Belgium �thxs alot�

-reply by therealbuba

Erepublik invitations

Erepublik.com

I have 5 invitations. Just send me an email, and you will get one. :D

-reply by BuLaNiK

I started playing a while back, and I'm doing pretty good now. It's a really interesting, fun, and complex game. Not great graphics, and it is mainly text based, but the political and economic aspects of the game are very in depth. Feel free to PM me for an invite (but ask Mike first, since he made the topic).