xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Killer008r

Super Smash Brothers Brawl The first topic

Wow I can;t actually believe that there wasn't a single post on the most anticipated game. It'll be out in 1 month. The official roster (japanese) is attached. What character are you looking the most forward to playing as and why?

My brother is so excited about this game :lHe plans on getting it the day it comes out, just like with his wii, his DS and super mario galaxy, he got them all the day they came out. I only bought a DS the day it came out.

I bought it from amazon.com. It ships out Thursday the 13th, and it'll probably come by the 15th. I hope it comes on saturday, so I can play for 2 whole days. ;)

Yo i just started playing SSB and its awesome about 40 characters all your Nintendo faves it is about 50$$$ also i own a clan on thier and im making a site currently for my clan if you want to vs me or join my clan witch has 0 members so far if u beat me ill let u be a ssub owner any who this game gets a 4.9 out of 5 it only lacks 3-D but 2-D for this game is really good but since its 2-D and the grafics are easer to make the game has MEANY fetures for ex: Boss Battle SSE Brawl and meny more the adventure mode SubSpace Emisionnary (SSE) is fun and long it took me almost 10 hours to beat the stroy line is cheesy but fun :) so post your FC here you get it when u log on to the wii Internet thingy

This might as well be a FC topic. so I'm 0216-0518-3167Hit me up on Aim. (I'm Aylingling on Aim too) I wanna whip you all.

This game is the best. It's all about reflexes, once you get used to the controls. There is a debate whether it takes skill or its just luck in pushing buttons, but once you master each move on a character, you can dominate!

^ Haha. Amusing video.What he says in that video is, although greatly exaggerated, is actually slightly true.I myself own Super Smash Brothers Brawl, and it is one of the most played games on my Nintendo Wii. It's much more fun to be playing against other people, especially against 4 players, as it starts to become extremely chaotic and more fun at the same time.I don't like adventure mode though. It takes way too long.

This is a really deep game with a lot of different game modes you can play, I myself used to belong to a clan (yes, there is a competitive Brawl community :)) and it was great fun, there are many different techniques that people who just play with their friends wont know about,but make the game so much deeper, such as DI (directional influence, when you get hit away you influence which you will fly away to) and these in my opinion are what make the game so good :D