xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
java-area

Application For Free Hosting Looks A Little Bit Strange

In the process of applying for free hosting I received the next text:

"Processing.. Please wait!. Do not hit RELOAD or BACK..

Username Validated.

Connecting to Database...

Database Connection Established.

Validating username and password..

Username Validated.

Checking permissions..

Permission granted.

Preparing data for Creating Account..

You are suppposed to get approved for Hosting by ADMINISTRATORs."

It looks a little bit strange for me, because I do not know how long I have to wait and "Not hit RELOAD or BACK" ???

I was waiting for 30 mins, but I did not receive any other messages. In this situation there is a reason for me to think that my session had been expired or broken and I have to resend the application. What is wrong is my logic?

Edited by java-area (see edit history)

It looks a little bit strange for me, because I do not know how long I have to wait and "Not hit RELOAD or BACK" ???

You are not supposed to hit reload/back while the page is loading - after it has been loaded, you are usually safe to do whatever you want, and this would apply to most web sites with this kind of a warning. Not that this has something to do with your application.

You are suppposed to get approved for Hosting by ADMINISTRATORs.

Before you activate your hosting account through the script you accessed, you need to post a hosting application in this forum (before doing so be sure to read all the rules and requirements for a hosting account). Once it is approved by an administrator, you can activate your account with the mentioned script.

You are not supposed to hit reload/back while the page is loading...

Seems... when the page with server's response is loading in my browser, all business logic on server side concerning my request have finished.
In other words, when the warning "Not hit reload or back" is appearing on my screen, I am already not able to make any harmful acts - no difference with the time 30 mins after sending request.

---

Thank You for the link to subforum "FREE WEB HOSTING : NEW ACCOUNT REQUEST" and sorry for my misunderstanding.
Edited by java-area (see edit history)