xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Eggie

Bookmarks (firefox)

Is there any way i could add another bookmark toolbar on my firefox browser??i already googled it and didn't find the answer...i found how to add toolbar but i can only add icons in it and i cant put bookmark toolbar in it?does anyone know how to do it?answer would be appreciated !

Sorry I tried to create another toolbar but it doesn't let me put bookmarks on it, what I do (since I use a lot of bookmarks) is create folders to gather similar links onto one space (folder) so I can have a lot of bookmarks in the same bar.For example:Mail (when clicked, gmail, hotmail, yahoo.. etc shows up)If you do find a way to create another toolbar for bookmarks please let me know ;)

Try using folders. Click "Organise Bookmarks..." in the Bookmarks menu, and click "New Folder". Call it something like "More Bookmarks". Now drag that new folder into the Personal Toolbar Folder. On the toolbar, it'll appear as a drop-down menu. You can put bookmarks into this folder, to add them to the menu. Try to make different folders for different bookmarks (e.g. Search Engines, Blogs, etc.).