xisto Community
bhupinder

Bux Advertising Make money for looking at a website

Want to make money and not have to do anything? Heres a answers Bux To...Join with this link and earn money easyly.....!Bux To!.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY

You view websites in 30 second sessions via the "Surf Ads" page. Once the 30 seconds is up, you'll either get a green tick sign or a red 'X'. The green tick sign means you've earned $0.01 and as premium member $0.0125 for the visit and the 'X' means you have not earned money for the visit. You'll get red X's when you have more than one website from the "Surf Ads" page open. When this happens, you get no credit.

A valuable benefit to both the members and the advertisers is the repeat exposure that the advertiser gets. Whenever you click and view a website, you can visit that website again in 24 hours as long as the visit cap hasn't been reached. That's right! After 24 hours you can click and view the website again. This gives the advertiser optimal exposure by using "repeat advertising" and it further increases the members earning potential.

Earnings example
Âť You click 10 ads per day = $0.10
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think this is the place to post this im not sure but its about making money and advertise things so i guess its here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Make sure you use that link. It will earn you more money then u will if u sign up with out it!!

Edited by bhupinder (see edit history)

You're not allowed to put refferal links on here.Those "bux" sites are scams anyway, they all work exactly the same. When you sign up to one, you can't actually expect to get any money.And the worst thing is, they charge for "premium" membership.I've signed up to a couple of them but haven't really bothered with them, I found a site once before with an enormous list of scam "bux" sites.

I like BuxturkYou'll get paid $0.01 for each website you personally view and $0.01 for each website your referrals view. Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through Alertpay. The minimum payout is $10.00-reply by medz