xisto Community
iGuest

Spybot - Search And Destroy V1.5.2

Spybot - Search & Destroy can detect and remove a multitude of adware files and modules from your computer. Spybot also can clean program and Web-usage tracks from your system, which is especially useful if you share your computer with other users. Modules chosen for removal can be sent directly to the included file shredder, ensuring complete elimination from your system.

For advanced users, it allows you to fix registry inconsistencies related to adware and to malicious program installations. The handy online-update feature ensures that Spybot always has the most current and complete listings of adware, dialers, and other uninvited system residents.

Posted Image

Download

Quantum.Byte, you must add the quotes when you are reproducing a text coming from somewhere else. I did it for you this time, look how to use the quotes and do this way next time.

Your text is an exact copy from http://www.freewarefiles.com/Spybot---Search-And-Destroy_program_7280.html

For honesty, when you use a text written by somebody else, you must put it between quotes and give the link where it is coming from. Else, this would be plagiarizing, which does not respect our forum rules.

More than that, try to give us a real info. Most of us know about Spybot S&D, and we are very interested about your opinion. Did you use this product by yourself ? Are you satisfied with it ? Was it able to remove the last trojan which infected a friend's PC ? My last trojan was detected by Norton which failed to remove it, and Spybot also failed removing it, and I simply had to re-install my PC.

This kind of info is worth for us : tell us how the thing works, tell us how you use it, tell us it's limitations or it's easy-to-useness.

Well yordan already warned you, so I will just comment the topic:

I think spybot won't protect you more than a great firewall or doors monitor. 99% of adwares are got by downloading from interne.t so before you download any file just scan it with an online scanner.. this is not 100%, neather half of it, but will help you to elimine some malwares..

In cause of uses firewall and doors monitor you will get near those 100%, because to send information all program need to connect your computer to internet, so using firewalls and doors monitors you will eliminate this softwares.. All else is badwares to impair you computer, so uses the online scanner..

It is not simple but following this tips you will not have troubles with adwares, malwares, etc.

Yours, Impious.

Quantum.Byte, you must add the quotes when you are reproducing a text coming from somewhere else. I did it for you this time, look how to use the quotes and do this way next time.

Your text is an exact copy from http://www.freewarefiles.com/Spybot---Search-And-Destroy_program_7280.html

For honesty, when you use a text written by somebody else, you must put it between quotes and give the link where it is coming from. Else, this would be plagiarizing, which does not respect our forum rules.

More than that, try to give us a real info. Most of us know about Spybot S&D, and we are very interested about your opinion. Did you use this product by yourself ? Are you satisfied with it ? Was it able to remove the last trojan which infected a friend's PC ? My last trojan was detected by Norton which failed to remove it, and Spybot also failed removing it, and I simply had to re-install my PC.

This kind of info is worth for us : tell us how the thing works, tell us how you use it, tell us it's limitations or it's easy-to-useness.

I agree with yordan, and also, i recommend that before make any post please take the time to perform a minimal search at the forums ;) because i don't know exactly how many times i read posts about Spybot.

Best regards,