xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dserban

Amazing Results From Reverse Ip Domain Check Tool

Here is a reverse IP domain check tool that takes the domain name or IP address of a web server and searches for other sites known to be hosted on that same web server. Data is gathered from search engine results, which is not guaranteed to be complete. Knowing the other web sites hosted on a web server is important from both an SEO and web filtering perspective, particularly for those on shared web hosting plans.

I tried it with dserban.astahost.com, and I was impressed with the results.

http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/web-sites-on-web-server/

Wow, that shows the privacy we have ;] even though this can be quite useful, if you're trying to get a new host and just see what is hosted on the ip, which can be banned or something like that from the search engines or different other things, for bad content or spam by other, anyway, I played with it and it's fun ;]

Thats a pretty neat tool! While your there, have a bit of fun and use the visual trace route. I tracked my website from Australia, through china and then it went from east coast to west coast of the states then stopped at xisto.com!Also, its amazing how many sites are hosted at both Xisto.com and Xisto.com!

I just read what dserban said and thought, why not check google. When I did, I found a site http://www.hoost.net/ which is hosted on the same server as google.com. It links to a Canadian Hosting Company who's website is currently under construction. Strange...

This is a cool website. I don't have much use for it but it's seems accurate. I have never seen one of these that actually allow subdomains also. After looking around a bit, I see that this site has lots of other stuff also (location of phone number ect.) I am not exactly sure what some thing mean but it could come in handy when looking for reliable websites. I never knew how many website the Google server hosted. Seems like Google has a website (registered domain) for just about every language.Thanks,Sparkx