xisto Community
Eggie

Strange Ascii Code 22 Character Detected In Connection String

It seems to be a cPanel error, but I have no idea how this characted could have appeared. Do you have access to cPanel on that host? If you don't, I don't think there is anything you can do. Except contact your host's support team, of course.

i can access cPanel on that website...what can i do?my friend just said to me that it's the problem in hosting not my scripts....so i'll need to wait for them to solve it ^_^and i thought that it's all over with my site...

Edited by Eggie (see edit history)

Yes, I'll agree with him. It must be on a global level, so I'm pretty sure other people have troubles with their web sites, too. The host would probably be able to ignore your problem, but this way they have a lot more to deal with.

"/usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/php4 on line 928" is really a systemwide problem. Unfortunately it could be more funny, probably this forbidden (ascii 22) character has been entered in a user configuration file and sent directly to the system.If you have access to your cpanel, could you please have a look at your DNS settings, in order to see if you see something like your â–¬ character ?If you don't find anything, we should ask an admin to have a more careful look at your index.html page.-------------By the way, I made a small change in your topic title, making it more explicit so that more helpful people could step in.

when i get to status on my cpanel i get all stats green...only one is blinking yellow it says this:Disk /dev/hda8 (/home) 87 %

Thats means that the hard drive that your site is hosted on is getting full! Time for a bigger one! ;) This shouldn't be causing the problems that you have described!

I had a quick look at some other sites hosted at sp hosting and from what I saw, other sites don't seem to be having a problem. Possibly, there are several hosting servers, and the one you are on has something wrong globally (ask pyost said). The only thing you can do is launch a support ticket with the support team and see what they can do! (also, while your there, tell them their disk is getting full! :P)
Edited by Jimmy89 (see edit history)

;) i have made a support ticket and they said that they are looking into it,and i got one more error after i saw that...i have made one more support ticket and they solved it earlier today...now the site is online and i can finally get more people on my site :P if you want to...register and check out the site...thanks