xisto Community
Eggie

Auto-click Script

I wanna know how to make a "auto-click" script in web browser....i want it to do this: I am on a web page...I have 3 options to click....so i want it to click one,after it reloads it waits for 25 seconds and clicks 2nd,and again waits to reload and that 25 seconds and clicks 3rd option...is it possible to create that kind of script?it would be better if it was executable program so u can set it where exactly it should click...if you don't understand some of things i said tell me and i will "translate" it into English XD

i guess it depends what the options do... and/or what defaults are set...obviously there's meta-refresh and settimeout() but i'd think a little deeper explanation of the problem would be necessary...for the time being you could google those terms...

Maybe you can try using macro program if the button you needed to click always appear on fix location. Just google for "mouse macro", there should be plenty of program you can choose from. Some even allows you to assign shortcut key to it, so you can simply press a set of keys and your mouse will work it's way automatically. Some even allows you to set condition to automatically initiate the macro. These will require a bit of programming knowledge to set it to detect like say, windows title. When you visit a site, your windows title will change to the title of the page you're viewing, assuming you're using firefox or IE. Should be the same for other browser too. Currently my firefox is showing "Free Web Hosting -> Replying in Auto-click Script - Mozilla Firefox". So by detecting partial text of the title, you can easier activate the macro automatically.Hope that's what you're looking forGood Luck

right after i posted this topic i went to google it and found a free 30 day trial of Auto_Click_Link_Buddy_30519 program....it's good to have it! ^_^

You might want to try a program called "Auto Mouse" ^_^ I used to use it for a web-based MMORPG that required you to spend an hour or so clicking the same button over and over again, every 30 seconds or so, and it served well. Later I found other uses, for example resizing a large number of images (I know there are special programs for this, but I couldn't be bothered).

bb games script
Auto-click Script

Here is my problems it is much the same

Ok I play rpg browser based games (its bacicly a load of links)

Anyway in this game you have to train your statistics for (strength,agility ,guard ) the better your stats are the more people you can kill and the less you will be killed

So I need a programme that trains for me like I put in the links I want it to got to like this

google.com/home/red/
google.com/home/blue/
google.com/home/orange/
google.com/home/yellow/

A bit like theyer links up here

So a script that will keep clicking on the links you have chosen till you stop it.

Anyone know of a programme?

-reply by callum

how to change click button script to auto clickAuto-click Script

Use I macro(firefox add on) it works with all online link games, In case this is not good enough, you can always make a bunch of I frames and use a meta tag to refresh

Dark angel

freddy1990.com/scar.phpYou can use scar, it works on your computer with no connection to the website. Meaning it can hardly be detected (from my experience anyways). I used it on runescape when i used to play it. I used to wake up ,play the script and then leave the computer for hours with the script mining/cutting trees... on its own. Scar has functions of left button,middle and right button clicking. It also has a wait function to do that 25 seconds waiting part. It also has functions to detect color in a certain region or entire screen as well as detecting text. Also, you can write,delete,select and prety much do everything with scar. It even can scan for pics.I think it will do what you want =)

I surf TEs. I want the mouse to click as I point on the icons - repetitive clicking is just too much of a strain. I hope you guys have such program. TQTim

Mate, i love you!! I've needed a program like this. Fala. :D:P :P

You might want to try a program called "Auto Mouse" :) I used to use it for a web-based MMORPG that required you to spend an hour or so clicking the same button over and over again, every 30 seconds or so, and it served well. Later I found other uses, for example resizing a large number of images (I know there are special programs for this, but I couldn't be bothered).

I sometime surf ad pages for points. You click a button, wait a certain number of seconds to supposedly read the loaded IFRAME page below the button, then you're allowed after, say, ten or 15 seconds to click again and see the next ad. For each time you get a point.You can do this ad nauseum.

When in Firefox on my Mac, my right click shows:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/;

when it's too early to click and shows:

javascript:fudge()

after allotted seconds have past and the button is "ripe" to click.

How do I write a macro to click as soon as what's under the mouse says

javascript:fudge()  ?

Should be simple as pie, but I'm pretty ignorant... Thanks for any help, guys / gals!

autoclick for ticketsAuto-click Script

hey guys... What if I want to click something like a ticket-getting website in which I must keep clicking, along with thousands of other people, until accepted. Is there a function, or macro where it can autoclick until allowed entry and then it stops when I (If I) get in? thx v much

-reply by guest1