xisto Community
bttfpromo

How Many Gigs do you have?

Maxtor 80GB. Quite enough :-)But I am planning on buying a 120GB or 160GB drive (hopefully one with 8MB of buffer memory), because I am planning to do allot of video editing.

I have 9 & 19 gigs in my comp, though I only have 1.3 gigs left of my 9 and 1.41 gigs of my 19, so I'm quite b*gg*red really! I soon hope to get a 120 gig HD, when I get paid.

I've got 90 gigs. I'm probably going to be upgrading VERY soon.Pentium III866 MhzLG CD-RW GCE-8526BHP CD-Writer+ 9300USB\USB 2.0Wireless NetworkModem: ADSL T1 1.8 MBPSEven though some of the stuff is new, the processor and motherboard are out of date.

I've got 120Gigs. I thought this was very little considering all those 400Gig hard drives now. I guess reading your guyses posts, i've got alot really. I'm hoping to get a 200-300Gig soon.I have 512MB Ram also.

i have a one 80 gig and one 400 gig ( My anime harddrive )two USB 200 giger + 1 80 gigerall that on a nice Anthlon fx 3200 =P so fun so very fun :D

I have 80 gigs,and I have deleted several terabytes of data from my hard drive,just because of lack of free space. i must buy at least one of 200 gigs very soon. Where did you all buy those 400-500 gigs hard drives? They are not even available in Serbia? I think 250 is the biggest here at the moment.

I have 80 gigs,and I have deleted several terabytes of data from my hard drive

I'm confused. . . . you say you ahv 80 gigs but jus had to delete a few terabytes of data.a terabyte is 1000 gigs i.e

2 terabytes= 2000 gigs
100 terrabytes= 100,000 gigs

I have 400 gigs of storage. . . but its only 2 200gig drives

I have a Hitachi 80GB harddisk and a Western Digital 160GB harddisk, a total of 240GB. But I have 4 operating systems running on my computer, which include 3 versions of XP in different languages and a Linux (Fedora 2). I also have 2 encyclopedias on my harddisk. So space is really scarce. Doom 3 takes 3GB+, C&C with expansion set takes another 4 GB and Prince of Persia takes 2 GB, Simcity is 3GB+. Also, I have lots of movies waiting to be burnt. A DivX or Xvid rip will take 700MB to 1400MB depending on the length of the movie. A DVDISO takes about 4.4GB of space. You may easily get 10 GB per day from the Internet. That?s why 240 GB isn?t really enough for the modern world. If you are considering buying a harddisk, consider getting two 160GB harddisk.