xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Miles

Can't Access My Site.

I cannot access my site. Nor can I access any of it's subdomains, but I can access the cpanel (through the server IP) and the site through the server ip followed by ~miles. I believe this may be related to the namesevers in some way, as I have proven that the site hasn't been suspended or anything. Can someone investigate? My cPanel username is miles and domain is sonic-deck.uni.cc

I can access your main site, so you can rule out an Xisto system problem. If you have modified the nameservers recently, give them more time to populate the data - after a day or two everyone should be able to see your site.

Well, It's happen the same problem with my domain.. I saw that Miles's problem was solved but here still happen...Can any moderator or administrator see this to me?http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/