xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bhupinder

Gang City My new game

I have a game! Well thats the start....but im not good with PHP so i need some PHP coders if you would like to help please message me (in forums) plz add your MSN or Yahoo Messenger if you have one.

Its made from MCcodes V2
Its Text Based
but i need to add more things...and i need to know PHP welll to do that....lol i tried learning it but dint learn much. So if you would like to help come right ahead and message me..

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

playing for agesGang City

Hiya I have played mafia games for ages and have been in good positions and I played the last gang city and was called GreeN StreetZ so I have a lot of xperence and am willing to help and I donated alot of money on the last game £52.00.

Many Thanks 

Josh

-question by Josh Keywords:

I can helpGang CityI know Html , Php, Mysql and learn css.I like to code but don't like when I'm ask to code too many scripts.I code text based rpg so if your looking for some thing like WOW go fish.I like to code Ninja  ,Mafia and Pirate games if its not like one of them then you need to make me a design document(I really spcific one) pretty much that's all I will tell you.-reply by Blitz