xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kxrain

How Do I Know If Im Qualified For The Hosting?

Hello guys i have a question for you. How do i know if im already qualified with the hosting?? I have 50 points. And according to the admin vujsa my post is not enough?? Should i post more? (i will not spam). Where can i view my post? so that i can figure out that im qualified with the said hosting? I already read the Criteria To Be Fulfilled Before Hosting (f.a.q.), READ THIS FIRST BEFORE MAKING A REQUEST but im still confused. lol..

Edited by kxrain (see edit history)

vujsa said that your posts are not long enough which means that each post you make needs to be more lengthly (what you just posted above is more like what you should get each time). You can view the posts you have made, as well as the topics you started by clicking your name on the left and side of your post and selecting Find Member's Topics. This will give you a list of topics that you have replied to and you can see what you have posted.What vujsa was getting at was that to be able to maintain your hosting here (after you get it) depends on how well you can post. if you post small amounts, you have to do lots to stay active (and your posts can start to become spam (lots of post, little helpful information)). The idea is that you can post larger, more informative posts and be able to keep your credits at a higher level more easily.All you have to do is post helpful discussions and be able to post lengthly posts.Also, just remember that once your application is accepted, your credits drop back to 3 or 4 and you will lose lots of credits if you are way over the 30 credits. So, your credits at 50 now will drop back to 3 or 4 when you become a hosted member. Good Luck-jimmy

Your posts need to be a bit bigger in length. They also have to be understandable which yours don't usually seem to be.They have to actually be quality posts that are useful, not useless old junk.