xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kxrain

How Long Request Should Be Granted?

it takes from a day to a week.mine was about 4 days after i applied but that was like 6 months ago.just be patient like i seem to be telling everyone else, you'll get a reply sooner or later.

It really depends on when a moderator gets around to looking through the applications. They are normally pretty good, but each case is different! don't nag them about it though! While your waiting, have a look around the forums and post some good posts.

They are correct, however it is actually only admins that can approve hosting, mods only have the power to reject hosting applications ^_^ So keep posting, wait, be patient, and soon enough you'll have you're hosting if you have earned it.

Well, I came to review applications but instead I'm replying to this topic. In addition to my Admin duties around here, I have a full time job with a variable schedule, my own website to mange, and I do freelance programing on the side. Did I mention that I have two little boys that need my attention and transportation.So, I'm sorry if this website isn't my highest priority but I remember a time when applications took a month or more to get reviewed which is why I took the job. The application review process isn't as easy as everyone thinks if done correctly.To begin with, I have to read most of your posts, check your credits, then if found worthy, I approve your account and post a reply.If all does not go well, I have to determine if the junk posts are copied, spam, too small, or just generally bad and quarantine them or delete them and either issue a warning or ban the user all without deleting too many good member's posts and cause them to lose credits.So the process can take from 5 to 20 minutes depending on the user's issues.Now, I'll go and look at the applications.vujsa