xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FirefoxRocks

Make A Wish And It'll Come True...if.... Common email chain letters

i want to make a wish come true right nowMake A Wish And It'll Come True...if....I wish I have a lot of ice cream in my room right now, I want to have long long long brown hair and beautiful too I want to all my favorite candies in room and I want be sexy and the most beautiful person the world.-reply by catherine

My wishes that I really want to come trueMake A Wish And It'll Come True...if....

I wish I can be a very talented dancer.

I wish I can be a very talented singer with a beautiful voice

I wish I was really rich

I wish  I was very gorgeous

I wish I was choreographer that can choreograph for any song

I wish I can read, speak, and write Korean very well

I wish I was really talented at everything

I wish I was the most popular girl in school

I wish I had magical powers that can grant any wish I want

I wish I was smart and understood all the subjects, and I got good grades. For an example if someone gave and example or explain it to me then I would understand it very well and get good grades.

I wish I have neat handwriting and can write fast in the neat handwriting.

I wish I was a lucky girl.

I wish I was the kind of student who got straight A's, organized, turned everything on time, and who understood everything.

i wish to be a mermaid Make A Wish And It'll Come True...if....

I wish to be a mermaid with a blue fin and the power of heat 

-reply by emma

wishesMake A Wish And It'll Come True...if....

Although chain leetters are one way of superstion,they hardly ever come true, I wish some of them do come true, but then again we are better of if they don't.

I now this sounds silly ,but, I wish that I was a wizard/witch. To have a spell book with ever spell possible, and what ever spell I say or creat will happen. you know what I mean, tobe able to have real powers that what ever I want will happen.  

-reply by hannahbluemon

I wish I can know how to read, write, speak, and understand proper and slang spanish so I can communicate with my friends and family but I want to  know it all from Spanish I to Spanish IV by Saturday August 28, 2010.

I wish I can have smooth, clean, clear, smoothing, glowing, non-oily skin all over my body and face and keep that way for many many many many many many many many years so I can look young instead of looking older and not have any scars or acne anywhere on my body or face starting  by the end of September of 2012.

I wish I can lose all my extra fat all over my body and face and keep it off forever. I only want to gain weight if its necessary for my health. I want to lose all this weight by October 11, 2010.

I also wish to know exactly if any magic has been passed down to me from within my family?

By Jamie :)

Blessed be and so mote it be to me from the angels watching over me.

Praying to God, Goddesses and Gods that this wish comes true!!!!!Make A Wish And It'll Come True...if....

I wish I can know how to read, write, speak, and understand proper and slang spanish so I can communicate with my friends and family but I want to know it all from Spanish I to Spanish IV by Saturday August 28, 2010.I wish I can have smooth, clean, clear, smoothing, glowing, non-oily skin all over my body and face and keep that way for many many many many many many many many years so I can look young instead of looking older and not have any scars or acne anywhere on my body or face starting by the end of September of 2012.I wish I can lose all my extra fat all over my body and face and keep it off forever. I only want to gain weight if its necessary for my health. I want to lose all this weight by October 11, 2010.I also wish to know exactly if any magic has been passed down to me from within my family? By Jamie :)

-reply by Jamie Reyes

Fantasy Wishes..Make A Wish And It'll Come True...if....

I wish I was mermaid when I want to, not when I touch water.I wish I was a fairy in control of transformations.I wish I had powers to control water (Shaping, Freezing, Heat.) or use alchemy.I wish I was part-mermaid, part-fairy, but ALL human.

-reply by Skye Dawnix

i wish for pikachu and sonic's final smash to be the super inner sakura.they would face the background and use the super inner sakura and the foe would land on the ground in the background and the only way for the other fighters to get there is to fall or get ko'd