xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FirefoxRocks

Make A Wish And It'll Come True...if.... Common email chain letters

[Please move this topic to an appropriate topic if applicable. I didn't know where to post it exactly]
Do you ever come across email chain letters that say something like:

Now make a wish and scroll down ((scrolls down about 15 seconds)) STOP!!! Send this to ## people and your wish will come true in ## minutes/hours/days.

Or things like this:

13 ways to tell if someone loves you ... (a list) ... Send this to 20 of your friends and you will get a date within the next day!

Well I am on the hunt for an EXTREMELY important chain letter that is of the 2nd variety. It was quite lengthy, and consisted of maybe 50-120 lines on tips to get a boy/girlfriend. I need to reread the contents on this email and extract the usefulness of this information. If anyone comes across this in their inbox or on the internet, please send it to me (on the forum, not by email of course).

It is critical to locate this message, I know it is being circulated somewhere, but I accidentally deleted it. I checked through my Hotmail inbox several times but could not find this exactly one!!!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Hi FirefoxRocks,

While I can't help you with locating chain letters (since my spam filter hates them with such an unspeakble fury), what I can do however is point you to a similar resource.

As we know, chain letters are those emails the get continuously forwarded. You may opt to send it as-is, or even add, modify, and delete your own pieces of information. As we can see, this is quite a rudimentary form of massive collaborative editing.

You must upgrade to next step of this multiplayer notepad game. Try WikiHow, a great collection of credible (?) and undoubtedly useful information in the form of how to's. I even took the time to link you to a search results page of the specific topic you were looking for. Naturally, this was done under the assumption that:

You are male

You want a girlfriend

Have fun!

Thanks, but I'm not looking for a how-to guide specifically. And no, I'm not looking for a girlfriend, the email that I read was something like "100 ways to know if she likes you" or something along the lines of that. I think I know who forwarded me the email, so I messaged her on Facebook to see if she still has it. I hope I got the right person with the right message.You call WikiHow a multiplayer notepad game? Does this apply to other wikis as well? ^_^

You call WikiHow a multiplayer notepad game? Does this apply to other wikis as well? ;)

Of course they are, sir. ^_^ You caught the undertone quite fast. ;)

I do hope you get your chain letter from your friend. Good luck!
Edited by altimit (see edit history)

a fantsy wish

Make A Wish And It'll Come True...if....

I wish that me my friend Ktrina Bug and my other friend Svannah Hlgref to become mermaids when ever we touch water,then ten seconds later we become mermaids from H2O I was Emma,katrina was Cleo,and savannah was Rikki.I really want this wish to come true.

-reply by Amanda Fisher

mermaid spells that work

Is there a spell, that really does work,to be a mermaid in water and a human on land cause I want to have a second life.

-reply by chantilly

I wish

I was so smart

I was able to play guitar and piano like a pro

I have a sexy body

My hair was 25 inch long and soft

I can speak all the language and write and read them.

I love Jesus more

I wish my hole family have america green cart

-reply by christelle

I wish

I wish I had the magical powers I always wanted on my fingers

Like if I snap my fingers all disappear to anyplace even places

I make up. When I snap my fingers and point my pointer finger at

Then same time I would make anything happen and stop bad things from

Happening. If I whack my pointer finger and it flashes on the tip

Of my pointer finger then every time I whack it I get the things I

Always want like money,food and everything I want.

Then I wish I was smart like I get good grades I

Understand every concept and that I know everything

That I'am suppost to know.

I wish I was a little shorter than my height right now

Like 5"6 or below.

I wish I focus on what I'am doing so I get the picture

I wish I am funny and that I talk alot and I would make people laugh

I wish I speak like a man not like a women

I wish I can get my wallet back and have lots of money

I wish that all my wishes come true in a day or two no questions asked.

I wishMake A Wish And It'll Come True...if....I wish I had magical powersI wish I could become a mermaid when I get really wet but not in rainI wish I could become a fairy when I say fairy and it would take me to this magic world with lots of nice fairys all kind and beautyful wingsI wish my family had long hair except my dad heehee-reply by kiara

how can I turn into a mermaidMake A Wish And It'll Come True...if....

does anyone know how to turn into a mermaid??? I need to know because I want to have a second life

/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley5.gif

-reply by emma

I wishMake A Wish And It'll Come True...if....

Make A Wish And It'll Come True...If...To have my boyfriend forever as my lover and spouseTo have the HOT body of my dreamsTo have the interesting, amusing, secure, successful life I dream ofTo have a good paying career thats fun and helps peopleTo be who I'm but with a even more awsome personalityTo win an nice car with with really good MPG, some time these next two yearsTo be a better artist in painting and writingTo be a good diverTo get a GREAT job that alot of people my age can't get, that will last me about the time I'am in highschool(maby more time)To make alot of cool and interesting friendsTo have more freedom from my parentsTo always get great or at least decent gradesTo be happy-reply by iGuest-Lex

I wish that I would become a mermaid like Rikki from H2O and get her powers.I wish that I could have friends that are like Emma and Cleo from H2O. (for them to be mermaids too)I wish that I could fly very fast.I wish that I was smart.I wish that I didn't have to wear glasses or contacts.I wish that I could bend water, earth, fire, and air. (Like from Avatar the last airbender)I wish that all these wishes could come true by tommorow at 5:00 am.-reply by Lani

Do you think that my wish will come true? Make A Wish And It'll Come True...if....

1.I wish that Spongebob would never be on TV ever again.

2.I wish that I was at Hollywood.

3. I wish that I have a cellphone.

4.I wish that school dosen't exist.

5.I wish that I have a PlayStation 3.

6.I wish that I have a million bucks.

7.I wish I could be very strong.

8.I wish I have a time machine.

9. I wish that I wanted new Ed, Edd, 'and' Eddy episodes on Cartoon Network.

10.I wish I have blonde hair, just for an hour.

-reply by Tre Ferro

Make a wish and ItMake A Wish And It'll Come True...if....

I wish to

1. Have a wonderful singing voice

2. Become best friends with the Jonas Brothers 

-reply by Shreya

I wish that...Make A Wish And It'll Come True...if....

I wish that I will become a VERY FAMOUS pop star andget paid $100.00 every 30 minutes and as soon as I took a step out sideto ride my bike a guy in a super strech limo came and my wish came true. And I also had white teeth as white and stright as they could get andthe whole entier world knew about me right when my wish came true and Ialso was a movie star and I had a privetjet and every thing that allthose popstars and moviestars have. I could also speak all the entierlanguagesthank you and I will let you know if my wish came true

TEONNA