xisto Community
kxrain

My Own Way To Prevent Acne.

Just a though but works for me. This is my own way of preventing acne.First, you need to sleep early. (10:30pm up is considered late for me)Second, apply some facial wash before going to bed.Third, do not eat fat and oily foods.Fourth, avoid eating peanuts.Fifth, exercise always.

It's a glass cleaning product, usually denoted by the color blue... for a wonderful streak-free shine...it's also a joke from a romantic comedy (not my genre, but it was on hbo)... "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" --the grandpa or someone pretty much uses windex consistently as a solution for everything... the biggest joke was that ol girl had a fat pimple on her face and ftfo... somehow i guess she gets over it, but then her new husband says after the wedding that he had a giant pimple... and when she asked how he took care of it? "windex"...i guess it makes sense if you've actually seen the movie only... but it is a funny concept that windex can do anything...on a side note, i once disbanded a line of ants decending upon my apartment stoop by windexing their trail back to the hole in the ground from where they came... I guess it erased their scent, because they didn't come back...