xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kxrain

My Bitdefender Doesnt Delete All Viruses And Trojans

I used Bitdefender Internet Security for 4 months and when I scan it will get some viruses but didnt delete it. It says 'no action'. I already updated it but still it doesnt clean/delete the viruses and trojans.

before scanning, you should config the actions when BD found an infected file, a suspect file...it is usually have 4 options: take no action, disinfect files, delete files, move files to Quarantineafter scanning, BD will try to do the action you have configed before, if it fell, it will ask you again (may be you have chosen Take no action)note that BD can't disinfect all virus, you will have to send them to BDand I suggest you moving the virus to the Quarantine before deleting, somethimes you can lost your important filesthe most popular way that virus is make a copy of itself and run with your windows. Open the "System info" tab in Privacy Control, take a look to find out the strange item (name and publisher), delete it to make sure it won't start when windows start and then delete it in your hard disk.scan again if you want

I used Bitdefender Internet Security for 4 months and when I scan it will get some viruses but didnt delete it. It says 'no action'. I already updated it but still it doesnt clean/delete the viruses and trojans.

This is because not al viruses can be detected or deleted by your anti virus porotection. This has happened to me it has sed cannot delete. Sometimes it will tell you what file it is located it in look in that file and try deleting it manually. p.s this dosnt always work depends on what virus you have.