xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DarkDivinity

Byethost...expected More... Not what its like compared to this.

When you first sign up there, your like WOW,But really, its just rubbish...They DO put ad's into your website,and when u type a page that doesn't exist on your server it redirects you to this OTHER site!But even thought here you have to post - it doesn't matter because you can TRUST this website.I would like to say Thanks! And I can't wait to get my free hosting! ^_^-DD

Yes man, byethost looks great when you first sign up. But they don´t allow you have a custom error, page and more important, they have a list of “banned words” that causes all pages that contains any of this words be redirected to the frequently asked questions page.

Beware of Byethost.com Free hosting, Dangerous SPAM

Byethost...expected More...

<a href=http://forums.xisto.com/topic/94784-topic/?findpost=1064382826 to DarkDivinity</a>

Beware of Byethost.Com Free hosting, Dangerous SPAM

Free php web hosting...Byethost.Com is really lier, ****!!

I am actually looking for reliable hosting provider for a company website. Sign up with byethost just because I want to try their hosting services.

Choosing with byethost because some website refer they having good review from phpscritp.Com. 1st few days look great, my webpage look quite all right.

After that all my webpage redirect to http://blog.byethost.com/ ... I writo to them to make an complaint because putting SPAM at my website... They reply to me "No SPAM FOUND IN MY WEBSITE"(lying).

I found out another Dangerous things about Byethost.Com, they even spam my whole computer system.

I notice they do install some stupid software in my website... I was trying to delete it.. But "Access Denied"

This is kindness Advise to all webmaster. Don't even touch Byethost.Dcom