xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kxrain

Making Fake Virus In Vbs

how to make a fake virus!!! Making Fake Virus In Vbs

@echo offMsg * enjoy this fake virus...Shutdown -s -t 6000 -c "ALL OF THE FILES WILL BE DELETED

save it as a .Bat

to shut it down go to start and click run the type the shutdown -a

-reply by gh0smAn89

better oneMaking Fake Virus In Vbs

THIS DOES NOT HARM YOUR COMPUTER! but it only works on a pc

here is a longer one that I wrote. Try hiding it somewhere, and then creating a short cut that looks like internet explorer. This code actually opens IE in the beggining, so it is convincing

make the short cut icon look like interned explorer by:

right click>properties>shortcut>change icon

here is the code (save it as vbs):

set WSHShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")WSHShell.Run "iexplore.Exe"On Error Resume NextSet wshShell = wscript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")Dim WshSet Wsh = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")Set shell = CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")Set objScriptExec = objShell.Exec("shutdown -a")Set objShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")wscript.Sleep 1000Wsh.Run "Notepad.Exe", 1Wscript.Sleep 900Wshshell.Sendkeys "(Loading)"Wscript.Sleep 125Wshshell.Sendkeys "."Wscript.Sleep 125Wshshell.Sendkeys "."Wscript.Sleep 125Wshshell.Sendkeys "."Wscript.Sleep 125Wshshell.Sendkeys "{bs}"Wscript.Sleep 125Wshshell.Sendkeys "{bs}"Wscript.Sleep 125Wshshell.Sendkeys "{bs}"Wscript.Sleep 125Wshshell.Sendkeys "."Wscript.Sleep 125Wshshell.Sendkeys "."Wscript.Sleep 125Wshshell.Sendkeys "."Wshshell.Sendkeys "{bs}"Wscript.Sleep 125Wshshell.Sendkeys "{bs}"Wscript.Sleep 125Wshshell.Sendkeys "{bs}"Wscript.Sleep 125Wshshell.Sendkeys "."Wscript.Sleep 125Wshshell.Sendkeys "."Wscript.Sleep 125Wshshell.Sendkeys "."Wscript.Sleep 125Wshshell.Sendkeys "{bs}"Wscript.Sleep 125Wshshell.Sendkeys "{bs}"Wscript.Sleep 125Wshshell.Sendkeys "{bs}"Wscript.Sleep 800Wshshell.Sendkeys "^a" Wshshell.Sendkeys "{bs}"Wshshell.Sendkeys "Virus Loaded"Wscript.Sleep 900Wshshell.Sendkeys "^a" Wshshell.Sendkeys "{bs}"Wshshell.Sendkeys "%{f4}"Msgbox"Windows has detected a virus",16,"Virus detector"Wscript.Sleep 900

katrina.vbsMaking Fake Virus In Vbs

since you guys are pro how about helping me get this katrinascandal.Vbs out of my computer

it has lock my task manager,regedit,and many more? any helping hand would be appreaciated

-reply by hackimist

hey, I might be able to help you. I think if you type shell:appdata into RUN you can open the Application Data file and stroll to the very bottom, you can see if there is a lone file or two sitting there. Check the name. Think I had the same problem with two trojans.Replying to (G)hackimist-reply by K-mystery