xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bhupinder

Roblox Its a fun game. (i think)

Well i know playing block games online is a kiddy but Roblox is pretty fun. You build your own place with blocks and stuff and other people join and play in it and yuo can make any kind of game just takes time.. Roblox.com . you have to download it though it doesnt take much space!

IT IS FUN! Exceot for these things.....

Roblox

1. Sometimes,when you're looking for a warfare place,with alot of people,it usually LAGS alot.

2.The administrators of Roblox won't really listen to your suggestions.

3.I'm pretty sure when the administrators say in their "Personal Blurb","I can't visit your place! I'm super busy!" just means they're too lazy to go to your place. I understand they're busy updating Roblox, but, they can get a little free time!

So you see,I REALLY like Roblox but, this uncompleted list is making me to play another game more.

No offense Robloxians, but, it's the truth!

-reply by Goosebumps (ROBLOX Account Name)

It

Roblox

Below me in "" is what goosebumps said.

For 1. It's true

For 2. It's sort of true

For 3. It's mostly a lie. While they say there busy the REAL reason they don't visit your place is they get too many people asking

Overall I sy it's a pretty good game... It does have some things it could fix but...That doesn't make it a bad game

-aeddan1 (account name

""""IT IS FUN! Exceot for these things...

Roblox

1. Sometimes,when you're looking for a warfare place,with alot of people,it usually LAGS alot.

2.The administrators of Roblox won't really listen to your suggestions.

3.I'm pretty sure when the administrators say in their "Personal Blurb","I can't visit your place! I'm super busy!" just means they're too lazy to go to your place. I understand they're busy updating Roblox, but, they can get a little free time!

So you see,I REALLY like Roblox but, this uncompleted list is making me to play another game more.

No offense Robloxians, but, it's the truth!

-reply by Goosebumps (ROBLOX Account Name) """""

-reply by Aeddan1

I like roblox, but the admins are too "busy" to go to your place. I took builderman off my friends list. :)-reply by KingWaluigi2

I tried a big this popped up on my screen and said somthing like "lololol you got hacked lolololz" then my computer restarted-reply by nobody

Roblox - Its a fun game. (i think)

Roblox

I play roblox. ITS AN AWESOME GAME! In blockland you cant hear music completely! In roblox the whole map is filled with music. You can also get any kind of music you want! As long its the right ID number.

Roblox you can build almost anything you want. You can edit bricks although the more scipts the more lag. Don't add too much. Thats why roblox is cool

-reply by Astropilot

I think roblox is awsome but the updates arent helping.Roblox

I think that the updates are bringing roblox downward. Though I still love to play on it. And I also agree with KingWaluigi2, What is the piont of haveing builderman on your friends list if you cant ever hangout with him or play. He probably doesnt even read the coments and questions that people ask him. If he wants more people to join roblox then he better stop being antisocial and reply.

-GrandKnight117

robloxRoblox

Roblox is a good game. I still play it. I just don't like the idoits who make obbys and games like "FALL FROM A 999999999999999999 FEET CLIFF LOLOLOLOL" or "BUILD TO SURVIVE (Insert random name)" or "DATING PLACE! BRING YOUR DATES HERE!". The roblox commuity is immature at the most but the commuity used to be great. The commuity started dieing in August 2008 when immature idiots started comming. I blame Fleskhjerta or Lemurboy07 for making roblox videos on youtube.

Tinman89

Roblox isnt what it used toRoblox

Roblox used to be full of amazing builders and creations, but ever since the guest accounts came in Roblox is more noobs that builders. I think that it is unfair that we spend hours making something like "build a clan" and guests and noobs delete,overbuild,and kill you when you are building. It isnt as fun as it used to be. But still I love it.

GrandKnight117

-reply by GrandKnight117

Replying to FeedBacker

Hey A-Hole they say that because could you imagine if somebody saw one of those guys in a Game man it would explode in Visits and that wouldn't be fair and there would be so many questions. So shut up they are not lazy but you are to young and retared to understand what they do. 'LUA Programming' may not be 'Java Applet' but is a tough thing to program so shut up and don't make comments when you don't even know what you are talkin about. Seriously.

robloxRoblox

I think that roblox is a really fun game but here are some probs ive noticed

1.There are way too many noobs/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley11.Gif

2.The updates they help no one the last 1 deleted some of the stuff I made/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley6.Gif

3.Too many games have been copeyed/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley15.Gif

4.The admins are way 2 buisy to read the comments/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley7.Gif

5.The reports are useless the admins don't even read them any more./txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley3.Gif

but other than those 5 reasons its reall cool./txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley16.Gif

-bloodprince

I dissagree!Roblox

1. Sometimes,when you're looking for a warfare place,with alot of people,it usually LAGS alot.2.The administrators of Roblox won't really listen to your suggestions.3.I'm pretty sure when the administrators say in their "Personal Blurb","I can't visit your place! I'm super busy!" just means they're too lazy to go to your place. I understand they're busy updating Roblox, but, they can get a little free time!

Listen, I play Roblox but you know what I love it! I have to dissagree with Goosebumps statement.

1. Roblox is about Building and (Refering to No. 3) They are Working on the Lagg! Its much better for me and I have a pretty Slow Comp...

2. I know the Roblox Admins listen to me! The other Day I suggested a Hat, 2 day Later the Hat was made! (Black Iron Warhelm of Pwnage)

3. Last But not least, This. I've had Builderman at my Place Once when I asked. (It's my Building Place) And Still It hasn't caught fame... (in other words...He didnt fav it) But he liked it and told me he liked it. https://www.roblox.com:443/games/6823094/Build-on-a-Different-Terrain-New-VIP Thats the place.

-reply by Sunnysunsunny

man...Roblox

Roblox used to be the best place ever. People used to build, create and more. But ever since the guest account was invented,more and more noobs came and did their "fun",and the admins were too "busy" to end the reign of terror the noobs caused.IT'S NOT FUN ANYMORE!and now I'M not allowed to play the best games,some of the noobs BLOCKED ME from the games!Someone stop the noobs and guests!

-reply by chris