xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bhupinder

My Game

Well its been a while since i wanted to make a Text Based Game. All i need is a webhost.. and some HTML- PHP coders to help edit the codes. The codes im using are MCcodes lite there quite good, but i need some help still..hopefully i get my web host soon.. because im very eager to make a game. Its been about 3 months sinces i ahve been tring to find a host this might be the one but i dont know but i wouldnt mind helping other ppl if they are making games im good with HTML. i know most of PHP.If you would like to help make a Text Based Game with me please message me.If you would like help with making a Text Based Game please message me i know a lot of stuff to add my brain is full of items ^_^ SO MAIL ME!

Well its been a while since i wanted to make a Text Based Game. All i need is a webhost.. and some HTML- PHP coders to help edit the codes. The codes im using are MCcodes lite there quite good, but i need some help still..hopefully i get my web host soon.. because im very eager to make a game. Its been about 3 months sinces i ahve been tring to find a host this might be the one but i dont know but i wouldnt mind helping other ppl if they are making games im good with HTML. i know most of PHP.
If you would like to help make a Text Based Game with me please message me.

If you would like help with making a Text Based Game please message me i know a lot of stuff to add my brain is full of items :) SO MAIL ME!

i would like to help you make a text based game i just need someone to teach me how to do it. i really want to learn how becuz im always playing them and want to learn how to make them

You should really post a little more information about the game you hope to create. Just making a text based game is severely broad and maybe if you post some more specific information it might catch the interest of some of the many web developers on the site currently.Past that I will wish you good luck :)

The text based games are a rarity nowadays... I have seen the role play version, but it follows with my email response, and illustration on website... But that also was how I would play.I also remember playing many different text based games on my old Tandy 1000... It was black screen and green text, and man did it scroll fast at times... Very quite detailed and interesting though, even though it easily got repetitive. I would keep track of many different scenario shifts, even though it only went a few different ways.That was then and this is now... and creators are making it much different today... I enjoy doing a lot of multi player online than the sit and type and wait...Good luck working away at yours!