xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bhupinder

Text Based Games im a begginer

Hi, well i tried alot to find a free web host...found non that supported cron jobs if did i had difficulties using it i tring freehostia very easy to use but that host is messed up...u cant find any file in there i just hated it...well im going to try this free web host..i hear its very good..i was also wondering were to get codes for text based games that are all ready made.and you just need to edit them.

If you were bilingual, you'd think what language you want to say something in before saying it. If you mean you're planning one, stop planning, learn a language then continue.

Hi, well i tried alot to find a free web host...found non that supported cron jobs if did i had difficulties using it i tring freehostia very easy to use but that host is messed up...u cant find any file in there i just hated it...well im going to try this free web host..i hear its very good..i was also wondering were to get codes for text based games that are all ready made.and you just need to edit them.

Well i do own my own text-based website that allowes you to sign up and everything etc...

To get the codes you can get them from many sites, the best of all is MCCODES.

But even then you don't get the full version of the codes but you get a really reduced version (About 15 PHP pages)

My site needed 82 PHP pages of codes and i'm still getting more.

Plus you need a great amount of SQL data storage that you can get easily in any good host but to get the datais VERY hard.

My site is currently going into BETA (3rd Time LOL ;)) and i will add the pets mod.

For a version of the codes that will make your game good you need $75 (trust me cheap for around 60+ codes i think)

But to make it a great game (e.g Torn City) you need quiet a lot of dough in your pocket ($300) and these will make your game no. 1!

THANKS FOR LISTENING