xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
takashiro1405241549

Warcraft Ⅲ Frozen Throne Map

The map is about a popular movie called Inuyasha by Takahashi Rumiko. The hero in this map is not the common ones in Warcraft but some role in the Inuyasha. The screen of the map is perfect. And the task is also wonderful. However, the map is only 4mb-size. There's some image of the map.

The map is made by a Korean Warcraft Group, and it's translated into Chinese. But there's no English version yet. What a pity!

Click these image and ti will be zoomed larger.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Warcraft was the first real time strategy game that I have played and got me interested. But then ended their franchise with frozen thone. Or should I say the vanished after frozen throne, now, they have world of warcraft. World of warcraft is no longer a real time strategy game no longer, but a massively multiplayer online role playing game. I have played it but it just isnt the same, nor does the game play feature elements interest me. I have yet to understand why so many people cherish that mmorpg as their child, because I have played a lot of better mmorpg than what was released by blizzard. I guess it would be because of the fan base of the world of warcraft community, in wanting to experience the life in world of warcraft. The next big hit that I am looking forward to playing is probably star craft 2 which should be coming out some time next year. Hopefully the story and gameplay will be worth it, taking the time that it took them 4 or so years in development of the game itself.

I didn't realise you could actually design your own characters and such when you make warcraft maps... I never even ran the map editor... nor did i play through the single player all the way... Warcraft III was my excuse to have six computers in my bedroom (and a few in the living room as well) - except for my non-gaming roommates...Though recently we've switched all the way back to ordinary starcraft... awaiting the release of starcraft 2.... i love rts games... but i prefer to control larger armies... like in starcraft... as opposed to smaller, hero-centraled micromanaging games such as Warcraft III...oh well... i cannot either wait for Starcraft 2 -- although it sounds like their won't be any races, it is prolly gonna be hellaz balanced... : )