xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CodeName_88

Nintendo Ds, What Do You Think?

What do you think about Nintendo's new handheld, the Nintendo DS? I bought it the day it came out, and I just can't stop playing it. The touch screen is really great, it's too responsive too. The wireless multiplayer is just awesome, you can't stop beating your mates on Metroid Prime: Hunters First Hunt. The graphics are good too, even if they aren't on par with PSP's graphics. But Nintendo are now heading towards originality rather than just technological advancement. I hope Nintendo really work out with these tactics. For the best games list, here it is:

1- Wario Ware: Touched!

2- Super Mario 64 DS

3- Feel the Magic: XY/XX

4- Yoshi's Touch and Go

5- Ridge Racer DS

6- Madden NFL

7- Asphalt Urban GT............

They're all good games, but I'm still waiting for Metroid Prime: Hunters (the full one), Animal Crossing DS, and Mario Kart DS, all of which will probably be playable online near a wireless hotspot (Nintendo are working with Gamespy for that project). I have a site about the Nintendo DS too, if you'd like to check it out: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

i think the DS is great, the graphics are amazing considering its a handheld, they arent as good as the PSP but they still are amazing. I got a DS for christmas and i've rarely been bored with it. The games coming out in the future look far better than the ones you can get at the minute . I have 5 games at the minute as well as the metroid prime demo, here are my games in order of how much i like them1 Super Mario 64 DS2 Zookeeper3 WarioWare Touched4 Ridge Racer5 The Urbz Sims in the Citytheres a couple more games that i want to get than are out now they are 1 Polarium2 Feel the Magic3 Yoshi Touch and Go,i'll probably get them all soon

:) Personally I'm not a big fan of any handheld game system and here's why:1. They're all way overpriced, even if the quality is good, it's not worth it considering you have to supply everything else for it too.2. They've began this new wave of technology...GAY. The DS..touch screen...The PSP...UMD discs....3.They get old fast. Take for instance, the Gameboy. They tried to make that another marketing benefit...and FAILED. Hence the Gameboy Color...womp womp.4. THEY SUCK AND THE HANDLING TECH ON A HANDHELD MAKES FOR A CRAPPY SUCCESSION IN ANY GAME.Hrm, but that's just personal opinion ...Everyone has there own thing I suppose.

To put my though for this console. I though it was ok. arjory the games were good and the idear of 2 screens was good. I did not find maney things wrong. I will not buy it but i will probably get the PSP!

1. They're all way overpriced, even if the quality is good, it's not worth it considering you have to supply everything else for it too.

2. They've began this new wave of technology...GAY. The DS..touch screen...The PSP...UMD discs....

3.They get old fast. Take for instance, the Gameboy. They tried to make that another marketing benefit...and FAILED. Hence the Gameboy Color...womp womp.

4. THEY SUCK AND THE HANDLING TECH ON A HANDHELD MAKES FOR A CRAPPY SUCCESSION IN ANY GAME.

Hrm, but that's just personal opinion ...Everyone has there own thing I suppose.

66400[/snapback]

1 the DS costs far less at launch the the Gamecube did at launch

2 touchs screens aren't new and UMD are similar to mini discs

3 the original gameboy launched in 1989 and the gameboy color wasn't released until 1998

I havent got the chance to touch the ds yet, but for as far as I heard the nintendo ds rocked. Everyone seems too stick to the psp cuz they all like playstation more then nintendo though, but if you look to originalty the nds pwns the psp since the nds has a lot of funny games, if you already have a ps2 i would only buy a psp if i was on the move a lot...while the nintendo ds really has something news...

1 the DS costs far less at launch the the Gamecube did at launch

2 touchs screens aren't new and UMD are similar to mini discs

3 the original gameboy launched in 1989 and the gameboy color wasn't released until 1998

66997[/snapback]

:) Alright, I'm not a big debater on forums, but you are incorrect....I will tell you why in the nicest way that I can...

1. The DS did not start in the US, the Gamecube DID...no *BLEEP* that the LAUNCH PRICE would be cheaper than the Gamecube....it's a system versus a handheld....a handheld with that GAY *bottom* TOUCH SCREEN. Go figure Einstein. B)

2.Touch screens aren't new? Tell me the last hand held console you have that is modified with a touch screen? What year did it come out?...Well *BLEEP*....Go imagine that. :)

3.The original Gameboy was a classic, it withstood SOME time, but even that got old. I give it 2 months before the *BLEEP* out now is fried... And whatever the case is, ITS STILL A REMAKE....STILL A MARKETING BENEFIT. Therefore your comment was completely irrelated to mine, way to go champ. B)

With that I end this post. I am right and you are wrong. As bad as that sucks for you, that's the way it has to be. ;)

using gay as an insult towards anything is just incredibly immature and homophobic.you said that the touch screen was a new wave of technology in general not just for handheld consoles also the DS has been out since november and is selling very well across the world

:P  Alright, I'm not a big debater on forums, but you are incorrect....I will tell you why in the nicest way that I can...

1. The DS did not start in the US, the Gamecube DID...no *BLEEP* that the LAUNCH PRICE would be cheaper than the Gamecube....it's a system versus a handheld....a handheld with that GAY *bottom* TOUCH SCREEN. Go figure Einstein.  :D

2.Touch screens aren't new? Tell me the last hand held console you have that is modified with a touch screen? What year did it come out?...Well *BLEEP*....Go imagine that. :)

3.The original Gameboy was a classic, it withstood SOME time, but even that got old. I give it 2 months before the *BLEEP* out now is fried... And whatever the case is, ITS STILL A REMAKE....STILL A MARKETING BENEFIT. Therefore your comment was completely irrelated to mine, way to go champ. :D

With that I end this post. I am right and you are wrong. As bad as that sucks for you, that's the way it has to be. :D

67059[/snapback]

for number 2, any palm pilot or something like that would come close, with a stylus instead of a finger. True, kind of far away, but the palm and windows ce machines are pretty capable now.

on number 3, If you call it a remake, then you have to call every gaming system (with the exception of perhaps the x-box) made today a re-make, going all the way back to pong , maybe. It's a gaming console, not much you can change to make it completely different than any other gaming console.

For starters, to "RustyPaulin"...my obviously new found friend of the forums, don't retract my insults with what you believe to be a witty response...I'm not here to be logical...or correct, I'm here to keep it simple...you're gay. That's simple enough.As for the next guy, I give you the exception that you're not an idiot, and therefore appreciate your difference of opinion. I don't have a problem with people thinking differently, I simply have a problem with people being idiots.With that being said, I'm going to wrap this post up, you're looking for a fight on a forum RP and I'm not going to give you one. It's simply just dumb.Take your new found knowledge/common sense...or whatever you prefer to call it, and run with it.

i got one as an early birthday present a week and a bit ago,I've been stuck with Metroid Prime, First hunt for 1 week, I got quite bored of the main game and started collectiing modules on Morph ball, i got 76580 high score :)I dunno if that's any good or anything.. Yesterday, I was gonna get Wario ware but the shop didn't have it, so I got Pokemon Racing.. I know, i know.. *blushes*.. but it's quite a good game, very addictive and hard.I'm looking forward to Mario Kart and Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles, because I have them both on my GameCube and they are brilliant!And out,Spon

i got one as an early birthday present a week and a bit ago,

I've been stuck with Metroid Prime, First hunt for

67417[/snapback]

Sorry about that.. I accidentaly duplicated and I dunno how to delete the post..

sorry ppl :)

bibi.. Spon