xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
haron

Red Alert Ii Yuri's Revenge So cool game

I love this game. It is my favorite out of all the command and conquers. The missions are great and so is tania :rolleyes: . But i love the multiplayer. Until people started using trainers. I mean you could of fixed it easly with a simple patch sadly thanks to EA GAMES that didnt happen.

I love this game. It is my favorite out of all the command and conquers.

ummm isnt the title redalert?. Redalert is a game you know I don't think it is command and conquer.

Anyway.... Red alert as the game i know is a very good game lots of people play, mainly because it is cheap

ummm isnt the title redalert?. Redalert is a game you know I don't think it is command and conquer.

Anyway.... Red alert as the game i know is a very good game lots of people play, mainly because it is cheap

210134[/snapback]

no its red alert 2, yuri's revenge expansion.

very gud game, i recomended it

lol, go the tesla troopers!

Yeah.. I love Command and Conquer game series..I used to play since the primitive Red Alert until the current Command and Conquer Generals : Zero Hour.Yuri's Revenge is nice.. but since Zero Hour is already out, i'd think Zero Hour is better :D Kindda obvious..Hope a new series of Command and Conquer will release soon..

its Comand and conquer red alert, and yes I like this games, and I also like Renagade.

This in my eyes is RTS at its best when i bought it a while ago t was hard to stop playing it lol......... But im onto Generals now well i would be if i hadnt of brok ethe disk -.- so i will probably be buying the First Decade Collection which has all the command and conquers in so :lol: i get it back lol.

Dynasty: Tanja is the best thing in this game

It's Tanya.. :(

She's just a female elite solider but I can easily take her out with a sniper. I usually use her in backstabbing missions. I'd bring my full force attacking on the front line, while sending Tanya to go behind the enemy's base where they are now weaker at the back with diverted attacks and strike at their buildings while the army at the front is diverting attention. Snipers are also good in covering attacks for Tanya's missions.

i love yuris revenge. its my fav of teh command and conquer series by far. multiplyer is so fun. me and my mates used to stay up plaaying this over lan all the time lol. really good gameplay, its one of the few good rts that have equally balanced teams. awesome classic.

I'm don't play yuris revenge, but i plalyed Red Alert 2 and Command&Conqeror: Iraq War - it's very good game and i like it

Edited by Artem ZHI (see edit history)

I played yuri's revenge it is really cool game and I like it very much. However it does not run very well on the XP even in the compatibility mode.I have also played this games predecessor they were better to me.And if I remeber in Yuri's revenge there was mission on the moon surface. It was so cool it was in my humble opinion the best mission ever build in the command and conquer series. I haven't played this latest sequal but I espect it will be great as any before.

CNC: Iraq war isn't real, if you paid $50 for it you've been pranked. But anyhow I've played every single version of CNC from sole survivor to Tiberium wars, it is the oldest RTS game that is still widely played (I even think its better than SUpreme COmmander)

CNC: Iraq war isn't real, if you paid $50 for it you've been pranked. But anyhow I've played every single version of CNC from sole survivor to Tiberium wars, it is the oldest RTS game that is still widely played (I even think its better than SUpreme COmmander)

Well in fact age of empires II is also widely played especially in online community and I think that new Supreme Commander and new Tiberium wars will fight close battle on who will take bigger portion of market.

Each has two things or aces Tiberium wars has name and to some extent improved and really on the level networking.

While at the same time Supreme COmmander has massive fight and easy build up process which will in fact influence the development of online community. Although I am huge fan of C&C I will give my plus for the Supreme Commander.

I've played Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge and like most of you here, I also think it's the best Command & Conquer game ever.And the Tesla Troops are really cool, and so are the Masterminds and Flying Saucers and, of course, Tanya.It's a really good game. If you've never played it before, I'd suggest you play it now. Maybe it is a bit old, but what the hell, it's a really fun game.