xisto Community
Grafitti

Cancelling Hosting Account ... never had a better host

This is just a formal request, in case the termination script doesn't work, but unfortunately I no longer am able to keep my account alive, and there's no point in keeping the disk space anymore. Since moving to a new job I can't seem to find the time to post with both the volume + quality needed to keep my hosting active. Just wanted to say thanks, though, starting back when Xisto had, i think, 100MB for the package #2 and then steadily increasing, it's always been the best free webhost around and only once did i experience any downtime, when the servers were being upgraded. Still will continue to be a part of the community and add my two cents whenever I do get online. :rolleyes: Thanks all~Grafitti

Grafitty,Thanks for your support and continuing support for Xisto. I wish you the best in everything you do and see you around. To terminate your hosting account please visit our new Credit System v2.0 page at:https://support.xisto.com/ your forum uername and password to log in and choose terminate your hosting account.And as always, we'll be here for you for your future free web hosting, no ads!

Astahost is an excellent host, but unfortunately I do not have the time to post. I've tried to terminate the account, but I always recieve an error message that reads "You are not authorized to view this page." Please help.Regards,inbetween

he was terminating his hosting account.your not hosted. if you dont want to be here then just... leave, dont come on.