xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HmmZ

Error In Trap17?:o

mySQL query error: SELECT title FROM trap17_ipbtopics WHERE tid =

mySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

mySQL error code:

Date: Tuesday 29th of March 2005 11:48:43 PM

This happened when I clicked a users reputation (he had -1 so i wanted to check it out), from there I clicked on the user that gave the -1 rep, the following page had this error (the rest was blank)

Notice from serverph:
Placed error report in quote tags.

Edited by serverph (see edit history)

Well, to be honest, I dont know anymore, I tried looking in the reputation list, but it seems it doesn't show negative reputations? tried ascending order and it displays from none-highest rep....not negative =/

Hmm,Lucky to see sierrad was offended by the -1rep...I found out who and what...Click on sierrad (username)click on the -1rep pntsthen click on thomas4 (username) the one who gave it to her..without reason aswellOnce you click his name then the error returns on a next page

Ok, thanks. It seems that SQL injection via GET is taken care of, so it isn't as potentially dangerous as I at first thought it might be.I've notified Opaque of it all the same. Hopefully it will be cleared up soon.