xisto Community
OpaQue

Credit System V2.0 Online Free Web Hosting Credit System v2 now online

Dear Members,

I am pleased to announce that I have finished coding Credit System V2.0 and its now online for members to use. Instead of the old URL used for managing your free web hosting account (https://support.xisto.com/), You shall now be using :-

https://support.xisto.com/ (Credit System v2.0 Url)

The new version is :-

More secure.

More reliable.

Easily Upgradable and employs Module system.

Has a Much better look.

Central Login.

Ajax Powered.

Has a Log System.

Good number of Bugs fixes

Please use it and kindly report any further suggestions, comments, bugs etc. either at the forums or by opening a ticket by e-mailing support -X- Xisto-dot-com

Thank you for your continued support and understanding.

Sincerely,

Shree

Owner / Administrator

Xisto.com

Wow the new systems looks really nice, from what I have seen.Nice job with it, this looks so much more professional than the other one. Any way we might be able to get a color scheme to match that on the forums here?

Wow.. now there's this function where you can check other's member credits, or there's already such function before. :rolleyes: So everyone will know who has the most credits afterall.. Neat. Cheers

The function existed before, but it wasn't as smooth. Only hosted members and staff can see the credits.

xboxrulz

I really like the newer upgrade. It looks professional, but enough to still be compatible with the forums. It is very easy to follow, and has many choices to choose from once you are logged in. I like it when it relates to forums, because only hosted members and higher can enter. It gives a respectable 'privilege' to those who have chosen to take the step up to hosting their own accounts.It works as a useful hub even if you do not need to use it to acquire a host account. The user is able to go to the CPanel, or back to the Forums and whatnot. Congrats on the success of the upgrade, and keep up the good work!Thanks,bob AKA skedad

Generally pretty snazy, although clearly I'm missing a lot of the behind-the-scenes benefits of it. Still, it does save me having to keep my CPanel bookmark, and generally makes looking at the sorts of credits that tend to be floating around is a nice little perk, if nothing else. :rolleyes:

this new one is way better then the old one even though i only saw it once when i was making my hosting account, lol.i like it how u can see other peoples credits, mainly to see how many habble has so i no when to expect some downtime from his site, since down time of that site would make alot of people unhappy.with the credit bank, u should be able to store credits but be able to take them out too, so like if u go on holidays, u can just take credits out.

with the credit bank, u should be able to store credits but be able to take them out too, so like if u go on holidays, u can just take credits out.

the problem with this is that if people put credits into the bank, they can save up credits, stop posting for ages and still have the same amount of cedits when they left! its ok for non hosted people, but the hosted people would have an advantage!

Hi,

As all of you have seen the new Credit System, there is a feature that has been made especially for Moderators and admins :rolleyes:

When an admin/moderator signs in I am sure that you will see an option called Moderating. If you click there you will find another option called Approve feedbacks.

All of the feedbacks submitted by Asta FeedBacker collect there waiting to be screened, generally I do for both Trap and Asta. But if any moderator/admin wants to do it then they are most welcome to do so. Below are a few guidelines to make the experience better :P

I have been using this page for quite some time now and trust me it is very simple to use B)
1. You can approve the posts you like by clicking YES and disapprove them by clicking NO

2. Posts must be thoroughly read to avoid swear words, wrong URLS and racism from being allowed. I usually follow the urls that they submit to make sure that they are not hoax sources.

3. You might have to add spaces, correct spellings, grammar and so on. No cuz, wud, cud or any of that allowed in the posts.. Basically you will have to beautify the posts.

4. If ever more than 1 mod/admin is online... You have to decide on who will moderate the posts.. I recommend that only one person do this at a time to avoid any kind of confusion.. You are allowed to split the number and then work :P

5. No posts like "Good", "great" or so on BUT if the poster has written a genuine note of appreciation then you are free to add the post.

6. There is an option below the post that says View.. If you click that, it takes you to the topic. I recommend that you view a topic to make sure that the poster is on the topic and not straying off :P

I hope this is not confusing Hope you enjoy the feedbacks :XD: you can have weird ones...

Trust me on that, once had a guy pose as the owner of INTERNET.. yes THE INTERNET'S OWNER had complained to us saying that he did not appreciate our members bad mouthing WIRELESS INTERNET.. Funny that he did not send us a formal complaint.. But yeah it was hilarious to read his post :XD:

He kept telling that we were to meet him in court and should be calling him on this number 999 :o

Anyway some posts are really good and some of them are just plain rotten. I wish you all the best of luck and once again.. THANK YOU

I have not screened through the feedbacks yet in case you would like to go through them. This is a voluntary task and not a compulsion :) But sometimes it can be extremely entertaining to read the posts :P