xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Neko Jam!

Download Youtube Videos In Windows Vista Windows VISTA

You can watch videos on YouTube, but you may want to save them off-line for later viewing, this is not possible by default. Although there is a free program that allows you to download videos from YouTube. The name of this program is YouTube downloader, download it from here > http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Some sites will give you a direct link to download the video, but this program just needs the video's URL in YouTube then it will save the video in either FLV, MPEG, or AVI file format for you. You may watch the videos downloaded in Windows Media Player. This program is adware, malware, popup, and registration free. It can also download from Google videos, and supports proxies.

Credits: Original.

You can watch videos on YouTube, but you may want to save them off-line for later viewing, this is not possible by default. Although there is a free program that allows you to download videos from YouTube. The name of this program is YouTube downloader, download it from here > http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Some sites will give you a direct link to download the video, but this program just needs the video's URL in YouTube then it will save the video in either FLV, MPEG, or AVI file format for you. You may watch the videos downloaded in Windows Media Player. This program is adware, malware, popup, and registration free. It can also download from Google videos, and supports proxies.

Nice.. However its a 14 days trial. Formally known as Youtube downloader. Anyway if anyone is using mozilla, then the add-on is faster and more convinence since youTube is from the web. ^_^

Wow I wish I had known about this before! I would have downloaded some youtube videos that are now removed from youtube! I believe you can also use the Veoh addon for internet explorer to save videos from streaming video websites. Best, Trinifawk

Just to throw it in hereThe newest version of RealPlayer offers really easy, one click downloads of embedded videos as well.Including Youtube.It's all I use Realplayer for, because I hate it.In fact, I'd only downloaded it because of the video downloading.I find it works rather nicely.You just click download video and it automatically saves it.