xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tansqrx

Advertisements On Astahost

Quick question about advertisements on Xisto. I donât remember reading anything in the TOS that advertisements were banned but I have a feeling that they are. Either way I have reported several gold farmers for advertisements. Here is a prime example:

Average wow Powerleveling price be falls during Christmas !

If it is OK for this to be posted then I will stop reporting, otherwise I will be more than happy to keep reporting. I donât feel that selling WoW gold is a bad thing but I think unsolicited advertisements distract from the main purpose of Xisto. Xisto is doing an excellent job of providing a great discussion forum for computer savvy users without unneeded SPAM. I for one have to say that Xisto is an exception to the general rule of web hosting and I enjoy visiting Xisto everyday.

I don’t think they needed any more advertising so I decided not to include the full URL. To be honest I can’t remember what is was, only that they are usually posted in the gamming sub-forum.