xisto Community
FirefoxRocks

Mailing List Signups

Does anyone know a site of which you can sign up for a whole bunch of public mailing lists and newsletters by email? I do not want to have to visit millions of sites to signup for every newsletter possible on the Internet. Is it possible to use some software to get the forms to submit your email address?Of course I do not want to sign up for any illegal stuff, so I would have to watch. With the email address that I use for this, I will disable all spam filters.Is there something like the ultimate mailing list sign upper?

Does anyone know a site of which you can sign up for a whole bunch of public mailing lists and newsletters by email? I do not want to have to visit millions of sites to signup for every newsletter possible on the Internet. Is it possible to use some software to get the forms to submit your email address?
Of course I do not want to sign up for any illegal stuff, so I would have to watch. With the email address that I use for this, I will disable all spam filters.

Is there something like the ultimate mailing list sign upper?

As far i know it is not possible, maybe i'm wrong but it is interesting and i will googled it for curiosity. What i remember is a site that hosts a lot of different kind of mailing lists called Free Lists that also allows you to create and manage your own mailing lists.

Best regards,

if you don't mind me asking.... would this be for your email... or someone you hate? lol... seems like a funny joke to "accidentally" sign up an ex-girlfriend for billions of newsletters...in any case... is there any particular topic of interest in these newsletters for which you're looking? or do you actually want to bomb someone's email account with spam :rolleyes:

I would never even have thought of signing up someone else's email for this. This is not a joke. I am using my own email address for this.If you mean by which topic of newsletters that I would like to receive, then I would receive anything at all as long as it is legal. No I do not have any intention of bombing someone's email account with spam.

Is there any way to just receive all postings of all public mailing lists with just a few signups?!? I am not going though thousands of forms to copy and paste my email address to do this. That would be way too time consuming!

I really don't understand what you want to do. You will need hours in order to just read the daily mails coming from a single mailing list, so spending some seconds for each list is nothing compared to the future work for reading all the incoming mails from each mailing list.