xisto Community
Ronel

How To Login To An Expired Windows Vista System based on How To Login To An Expired Windows Xp System

I just read How To Login To An Expired Windows Xp System.

This gave me a nice Windows Vista mini-tutorial.

Notice!!!

I'm not advertising piracy!! It's just a matter of having the rights to access your files, and it doesn't approve that it restores the full function of Windows Vista, and besides

How To Login To An Expired Windows Vista System

1) Login until you go unto the windows where it says that the Windows has expired.

2) Click on the purchase new serial key.

(yehey!!! :rolleyes: you got internet!!!!)

3) Rename the address bar to C:\ and it'll open a new window opening the explorer.

(yehey!!! B):):P you can access your files!!!!!!!)

That's it!

And apparently from Vista Sp1 there won't be that problem anymore.... they're removing the major shutdown of features if a pirated/unregistered copy is detected, and simply removes your desktop wallpaper and gives you the notifications that your system has not passed windows genuine advantage validation, like what exists with XP now.

how to activate win vista premiumHow To Login To An Expired Windows Vista System

Sir,

My laptop start in just safe mode only.Now I have to activate the windows.But I cant start my laptop in normal mode so Please give some method how to activate my windows without using internet connection on laptop.

I am just waiting for your reply.Please take some action.

thanking you.

shaikh firoz

-feedback by firoz

I think the easiest way to get your files safely and quick is to log in using Safe Mode. This can be accessible through an option when you hold/press F8 while your system starts.It makes not much sense to use a pirated copy of windows because you'll eventually be harming yourself because you won't have legitimate access to the Updates/patches, etc.

If you really want to Take backups just use some back up tool.Like Nero backup, hard disk tool, And many other available free of cost in internet.

I would not say that Nero is free of cost.
Moreover, this does not solve the problem : if you backup an expired Windows system, you will have your files on an expired system.

does anyone has an idea of how to install xp on a laptop that comes with windows 7

Like usual : you purchase a Windows XP DVD, the one containing the drivers for your laptop hard drive and video display. Of course, it would be better buying a laptop having already XP installed.
The best thing would be to buy the XP DVD from the shop where you already bought your laptop.
Of course, don't forget making a backup of your existing system before doing the XP install. Look if you have your rescue system backup DVD's available, or ask them from the laptop manufacturer (most of them, like HP, provide the reinstall DVD's in a reasonable time).
Hope this helped
Regards
Yordan